Ridiculousnessness...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
So the other day I managed to get myself a 3 day ban from Facebook for mentioning the word “muzzie”, short for Muslim. I’ve said cunt and fuck before, but in Australia that seemed to go under the radar. And Islamic State can hold accounts claiming responsibility for the bombing in Kabul with no repercussions???

Now just today, they got me on a shared joke meme (from another poster) that I posted over 6 months ago for not following “community standards” citing nudity.
The meme involved two fully clothed pictures; one with a woman’s bust showing erect nipples and the other a man’s crotch area showing a slight tenting of the pants fabric. The caption said something along the lines of: “If she can wear that in public, don’t get upset if I wear this as a result.”

Have you had similar experiences in situation life where society’s rationale seems a tad ridiculous?

images

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
ISIS supporters can say "death to America" as often as they wish tho

This country needs to rid itself of these low life vermin liberal filth before we can even think about fighting these Islamic terrorists

Who knows, when they see we're cured our moral cancer they may even stand down and accept the fact that we can all coexist peacefully

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Youtube comments section....

I honestly don't even bother typing responses to political videos any more because the algorithm word censorship is just ridiculous and anything remotely un-PC doesn't get past it.

I'm not even talking about well known verboten words like ngger, faggot, etc.... I tried posting something containing the term 'soyboy' and my comment didn't show up Lol.