RIP 1st Amendment

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Of course, this didn't happen over night, but it's chilling nonetheless.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
To me it’s a hate problem. Even for those not involved. Which group do ya hate the most? Naturally the hate is fueled by the media group of your choice. I keep saying it. There is no answer. Neither side is right, or wrong. This will continue to continue.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
To me it’s a hate problem. Even for those not involved. Which group do ya hate the most? Naturally the hate is fueled by the media group of your choice. I keep saying it. There is no answer. Neither side is right, or wrong. This will continue to continue.
Over the decades there has been a lot of pro-Israel propganda and not much truth about what Israel has been getting away with. I don't hate either group, but I am appalled by powerful countries with unending fire power who go all out against enemies who don't have any of that.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
True. The Jews I’m aquatinted with in the states acknowledge this. Israel has pushed Palestinians into a shit hole. While Israel welcomes settlers, and takes land away. It’s not even a country. What seems to be so appalling are the tactics used by Hamas, while Israel does the same, but more forcefully. I see no conclusion

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
True. The Jews I’m aquatinted with in the states acknowledge this. Israel has pushed Palestinians into a shit hole. While Israel welcomes settlers, and takes land away. It’s not even a country. What seems to be so appalling are the tactics used by Hamas, while Israel does the same, but more forcefully. I see no conclusion
They are flooding the Gaza tunnels with sea water, the place is going to be unliveable. Its over, ethnic cleansing in action.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What horrifies me, in addition to all the war shit, is how the US bullies people who try to present the facts from the other side into shutting up. Yeah, they hate us for our freedom, my ass.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What horrifies me, in addition to all the war shit, is how the US bullies people who try to present the facts from the other side into shutting up. Yeah, they hate us for our freedom, my ass.

They are hell bent on annihilating Gaza. That is the truth that cannot be uttered in certain circles.

Imagine being bullied for expressing a negative opinion about the Israeli government's actions. I just can't.
*eyeroll*

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Thousands of white, straight, Christian, conservative and you name what else that modern “liberal” masses deem to be unpopular experience this type of restriction and more On college campuses on a daily basis. It only matters when leftist backed hate speech is restricted.

This apology regarding the first amendment is nothing more than queefing over the fact that pro Palestinian speech got shut down, an exercise of free speech in its self. In fact the student group did not suffer any sanction by the US Government, and that is what the 1A is about, not powdering the asses of Impetulant children taught by frauds living in the vacuum of higher education organizations.

You have the right to say it, and the opportunity to suffer the consequences.

I’ll spare my pity for the Jew haters for later

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Don’t mind the short little fella. He’ll never get over it.