OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
335429974_161224316786056_1201495966915326452_n.jpg

Things that make you go "Wow, what a coincidence!"

Lol, Occupy Demonrats, you might as well give me a post from the National Enquirer!!!! Have they found Bigfoot yet? And did Hillary Clinton really secretly give birth to a lizard baby?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lol, Occupy Demonrats, you might as well give me a post from the National Enquirer!!!! Have they found Bigfoot yet? And did Hillary Clinton really secretly give birth to a lizard baby?
mad magazine is a better source!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You go comrades!!!!
....Russia doesn't seem like a very safe place to visit for any American, Canadian or national aligned with the USA in its Ukraine War @Blazor

It's never wise to visit a country during wartime because emotions run high & everyone there is in crazed state.

You never know what can happen under those conditions, eh.

Could get caught behind enemy lines.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
....Russia doesn't seem like a very safe place to visit for any American, Canadian or national aligned with the USA in its Ukraine War @Blazor

It's never wise to visit a country during wartime because emotions run high & everyone there is in crazed state.

You never know what can happen under those conditions, eh.

Could get caught behind enemy lines.
Now you’re just stating the obvious! Löl

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Attacking the media doesn’t alter the facts, good effort though!
These leftist propagandists lie by omission, peddle half truths, exaggerate, cherry pick and regularly claim that something is 100% fact, when the allegation is from an "unnamed source" and impossible to verify.

They are from the same ilk of bullshit merchants that brand non-white shooters "White Supremacists" like you were clumsily attempting do only last week.

EMBARRASSING.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Anyone else notice, the "variants" stopped, when Putin went after the Ukraine Biolabs?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fucking hillbilly okie traitor. Sorry your welfare bump is at its maximum

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So did your Mom :GiggleBitch:

Its a shame her abortion failed.
Was your maw a cousin? Pretty sure I know the answer I’m a perfect human specimen as opposed to you and your broke okie nightmare