Sad news

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Thats how these fucks do!!! THEY will make you "suicide", or discredit you, or more, if you go against THEM.

Remember what happened with James Forrestal. He opposed THEM. High ranking dude, suddenly "canceled", medicated, and "suicided".

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Thats how these fucks do!!! THEY will make you "suicide", or discredit you, or more, if you go against THEM.

Remember what happened with James Forrestal. He opposed THEM. High ranking dude, suddenly "canceled", medicated, and "suicided".

No idea what happened 100% brother Blazor. I am reading a lot of comments In youtube. He was at a dentist lastly to fix heavy his teeth. He was on drugs because his mouth was swollen. Maybe his heart stop and breathing. Unsupervised after this operation is not smart.

Maybe the doc put ton much opiate.

Watch Aarons last tweet. He wanted to talk with Kanye.

At the end, it doesn’t matter anymore. Dude is dead which is very sad. For me, he was an all American. Had a great heart, but fought with a lot of demons. People who want to help him, he pushed them away.

I was at the BSB concert last month. Saw his brother performing live. American quality.

I love the USA and what stuff I have been grew up to. No Indian filth , french, Australian, mexican, etc. AMERICAN!!!!

Just sad man! didn’t surprise me. God bless his poor soul.