Save the Sasquash!

Carignan

Factory Bastard
Oh c'mon dude can't save a whale like Lily. YOU do you very best and in a positive way and IT will see it in the worst possible light. I amd WE all appreciate your efforts but a whale and appetite like hers there is no help. She needs to just kill herself in front of all of her supposed loved ones.

I know its hard on you Biggie.. you LOVE of all humanities and such but she chooses lies lives to be who she think she is. She has grasp of any reality thats on her..

Let us Pray Biggie makes several more millions and buys several acreages in this devastating of times for him.

Even though he is FAR more fortunate than Lily ever could be... For reasons I can't disclose as I respect all online privacy he NEEEEEEEEDS all your help $100 HERE THERE for all his Cruises in the future. He is a proud and tough man but needs this from all of you broke ass niggas that belittle and bully him on a constant basis.

Especially X, Sewage, and Admi.. YOU THREE CAN'T KEEP HIS LIFE AMAZING ALWAYS AND FOREVER. Unless you lazy fucks CHOOSE NOT to support him. Worthless fucks that CHOOSE to never work.

I can't confirm this but I just heard @Dove needs several surgeries soon and it requires all the worthless fucks on here to band together and DONATE ALL MONIES to her speedy recover. I will get a 10% of all that and all because I LOVE EVERYONE ON THIS PLANET. GOD BLESS ALL.. but fuck X and his entire family if he can't or chooses not to deliever to us all. WE ALL DESERVE ALL DONATIONS or we might all die.

All this at X the pussy

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh c'mon dude can't save a whale like Lily. YOU do you very best and in a positive way and IT will see it in the worst possible light. I amd WE all appreciate your efforts but a whale and appetite like hers there is no help. She needs to just kill herself in front of all of her supposed loved ones.

I know its hard on you Biggie.. you LOVE of all humanities and such but she chooses lies lives to be who she think she is. She has grasp of any reality thats on her..

Let us Pray Biggie makes several more millions and buys several acreages in this devastating of times for him.

Even though he is FAR more fortunate than Lily ever could be... For reasons I can't disclose as I respect all online privacy he NEEEEEEEEDS all your help $100 HERE THERE for all his Cruises in the future. He is a proud and tough man but needs this from all of you broke ass niggas that belittle and bully him on a constant basis.

Especially X, Sewage, and Admi.. YOU THREE CAN'T KEEP HIS LIFE AMAZING ALWAYS AND FOREVER. Unless you lazy fucks CHOOSE NOT to support him. Worthless fucks that CHOOSE to never work.

I can't confirm this but I just heard @Dove needs several surgeries soon and it requires all the worthless fucks on here to band together and DONATE ALL MONIES to her speedy recover. I will get a 10% of all that and all because I LOVE EVERYONE ON THIS PLANET. GOD BLESS ALL.. but fuck X and his entire family if he can't or chooses not to deliever to us all. WE ALL DESERVE ALL DONATIONS or we might all die.

All this at X the pussy

You're really trying way too hard.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If you get a chance to watch this doc it’s the best one I’ve seen on big foot. Trailer is a bit corny but the doc is really good if your into this stuff.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I actually do need to have surgery this year. I have to have a partial nephrectomy and botox shots in the bladder.

But even though I do not have a job.. I found a sucker to support me....so he is paying for it with the insurance he pays for through his employer. So I dont need donations at all.

He will also take (paid) time off work so he can hover over me and fuss and boss me around and shit. I might be fine in a few days, or I might be laid out for weeks. No way to know how I'll handle this. Every fucking things doctors have done to me has seemingly made it worse. So my sucker is actually coercing me and we have been fighting about it.

The only thing ill need from the perpetual angry victims on the forum is exactly what I've been getting. Amusement. You guys will be expected to entertain me. And I'll probably be on heavy narcotics. So feel free to insult my drug use. I really wont give a shit.

That or it will be so horrible that I'll just lay there whining to my sucker and not have the energy to read anything or type anything.

Any "donations" sent to me are gonna right to my favorite crisis pregnancy center or another conservative ran outreach so yeah....feel free :D