Science for idiots

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If you are not a scientist, and you disagree with scientists about science, it's actually not a disagreement. You're just wrong. Science is not truth. Science is finding the truth. When science changes its opinion, it didn't lie to you. It learned more.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
If you are not a scientist, and you disagree with scientists about science, it's actually not a disagreement. You're just wrong. Science is not truth. Science is finding the truth. When science changes its opinion, it didn't lie to you. It learned more.
Trump is teh reel presidunt!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
That post is just wrong.

Here is an example: I am a mathematician. If I say 2 + 2 = 5 and a non-mathematician disagrees, they are not wrong.

If anyone is hung up on whether or not a mathematician is a scientist, just use the same example with any objective fact.

To think that scientists can not be wrong is just stupid.

To think that any person who does not have the title of "Scientist" has no knowledge of science is also fuckin' stupid.

Also, that post talks about "science" like it is some entity that is in total agreement. "When science changes its opinion" There are almost always different opinions among scientists.

Sit this one out, Leaker. You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You have no fucking idea do you!?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Right. Like how women have XX and men have XY and "gender identity" isnt science but a religion.

And how a new and unique human life begins at conception.

How the covid vaccine doesnt actually prevent a person from catching and spreading covid....but rather lowers the risk of severe illness. So coercion and force on the public requiring them to take it is medically unnecessary.

Also a science fact is a science fact even if a "scientist" says its false.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Right. Like how women have XX and men have XY and "gender identity" isnt science but a religion.

And how a new and unique human life begins at conception.

How the covid vaccine doesnt actually prevent a person from catching and spreading covid....but rather lowers the risk of severe illness. So coercion and force on the public requiring them to take it is medically unnecessary.

Also a science fact is a science fact even if a "scientist" says its false.

And some people have XXX, XXY, XYY... FACT

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And some people have XXX, XXY, XYY... FACT

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Intersex people are not trans and even then they still have a biological sex that is either male or female.

Did you even read that?

Also, this does not refute what science says that men are XY and women are XX. This does not change that fact at all. And it has nothing to do with the gender identity politcs.

Another thing is that puberty blockers are NOT a way to "pause puberty". Every year of missed puberty is one year of missed critical growth that will not ever be "made up".

On a politcal level, it's the dems/progs who are using science and misinfo for purposes of activism and pushing shit that is not scientifically true.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Intersex people are not trans and even then they still have a biological sex that is either male or female.

Did you even read that?

Also, this does not refute what science says that men are XY and women are XX. This does not change that fact at all. And it has nothing to do with the gender identity politcs.

Another thing is that puberty blockers are NOT a way to "pause puberty". Every year of missed puberty is one year of missed critical growth that will not ever be "made up".

On a politcal level, it's the dems/progs who are using science and misinfo for purposes of activism and pushing shit that is not scientifically true.

You don't know anyone's chromosomal make up to know what trans people are...stop with that idiocy.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Data only tells you what, it doesn't tell you why.

And good data scientists know that.

However, the OP is more accurately linked to new science information that seemingly contradicts "old" science information.

And none of you was able to make the connection. I remain completely unsurprised that this became a personal attack rather than a reasoned discussion.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Did you even read that?

You are talking to an anti-science racist who chooses to ignore facts and reality, not to mention the mutilation and perminent harming of children, so she can do empty virtue signaling.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
You are talking to an anti-science racist who chooses to ignore facts and reality, not to mention the mutilation and perminent harming of children, so she can do empty virtue signaling.
Being functionally illiterate is nothing to be brag about 0'Dork.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Data only tells you what, it doesn't tell you why.

And good data scientists know that.

However, the OP is more accurately linked to new science information that seemingly contradicts "old" science information.

And none of you was able to make the connection. I remain completely unsurprised that this became a personal attack rather than a reasoned discussion.

Take a step back, Leaker.

The OP was ridiculous and no matter how stubbornly you try to explain some context where it meant something different than what it actually says, it says what it says.

One required attribute of any every person who understands science is Sound Logic. You do not have it, Leaker.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I would like to add that:

A fact is information minus emotion. An opinion is information plus experience. Ignorance is an opinion lacking information… and stupidity is an opinion that ignores fact.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I would like to add that:

A fact is information minus emotion. An opinion is information plus experience. Ignorance is an opinion lacking information… and stupidity is an opinion that ignores fact.

I've read that before. I just realized I forgot to quote the OP.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
images