Sen. Feinstein, 88, is also a mental vegetable.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
First Joe Biden and now Feinstein.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

These positions of high office in America have become retirement homes for over aged politicians and judges.

Is it because they are so comfy that the never wanna leave? Gold plated pensions, caviar for breakfast 24/7 security guard $200 haircuts door to door limousine service private jets.

Yeah I get the picture why they never wanna leave. Makes a good case for term limits.

While they're at it they oughta give Republican Chuck Grassly the heave ho as well.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Unlike most people, I'm staunchly against term limits. I think the lazy voters should get who they vote for.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
First Joe Biden and now Feinstein.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

These positions of high office in America have become retirement homes for over aged politicians and judges.

Is it because they are so comfy that the never wanna leave? Gold plated pensions, caviar for breakfast 24/7 security guard $200 haircuts door to door limousine service.

Yeah I get the picture why they never wanna leave. Makes a good case for term limits.

While they're at it they oughta give Republican Chuck Grassly the heave ho as well.

The money and power goes to their head so they never want to leave it. Most of them make a good salary ($250,000 a year) but have perks which practically triple that irl plus all the bribes/"campaign contributions " allow them to have net worth over $100 million by the time they finally get dragged out by their heels.

It is corruption and privileged all the way. Sadly, they are the ones lecturing regular people about supposed "privileged" while they eat caviar, travel the world at taxpayer expense, qccept massive bribes, have 24/7 private security, and travel every where by limo and private jet.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We have that problem in Canada too plus our politicians get $100,000 annual pensions.

Given that the make the salary of a professional athlete, surely that must provide them with ample means to sock some away for retirement while they were in office.

I'd get rid of taxpayer funded pensions for politicians too as a way to provide a disincentive for using political office to enrich themselves