Senate Committee Slams Marijuana's Federal Classification, Saying Schedule I Blocks Research

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Having see cannabis oil work with my own eyes , stop a child’s fits in their tracks in a few seconds, I’d say wtf are they waiting for ? It works on Parkinson’s disease and a whole lot of other stuff, did you know cannabis oil stops morning sickness to, with no bad effects on the child, I used it myself. Maybe the drug company’s are afraid of losing money when people find out about this cure almost all oil.

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Between big Pharma and beer companies there is many folks hoping that hemp is never legalized. Has been that way since the 1950's. I wonder if anyone has done numbers on beer/alcohol sales in areas cannabis has been legalized? Has it effected sales? I know several people who drink because "weed isn't legal".

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Between big Pharma and beer companies there is many folks hoping that hemp is never legalized. Has been that way since the 1950's. I wonder if anyone has done numbers on beer/alcohol sales in areas cannabis has been legalized? Has it effected sales? I know several people who drink because "weed isn't legal".
I'm sure alcohol sales are up in my state since Gov Wolf felt the need to put alcohol in every store possible. Meanwhile we're struggling to provide quality cannabis extracts to sick people, the flower was recently legalized for medical use but get this, you CANNOT smoke it. You can use it in any other form or vape it that's it. So a few degrees of heat is the difference between legal and illegal use. I understand why vaping is best, when you smoke it you are purposely inhaling irritants into your lungs and combustion of the plant material releases other toxins.