Serious discussion about a sensitive topic, legit answers only!

wizer

Factory Bastard
I was upstate NY this past weekend with my Aussie girlfriend of about a year, and we've got this mutual distaste for extremely overweight individuals.

We were at a dude ranch I've been going to since I was a young kid, and the place is filled with wealthy families, many of whom are serious about their eating. Obesity was RAMPANT. A walk through the dining room to the all you can eat buffet, passing through tables of buffons who had their chairs pushed back 3 feet from the table because otherwise they couldn't fit.. stuffing their faces with plates full of high carbohydrate food and desserts was enough for me to seriously reconsider my own dietary habits. But I digress.

There was a.. let's call her a "woman" because it's probably more realistic than saying "there was this monstrosity there" that must have weighed between 350-400 lbs. We couldn't decide if the huge mass hanging between her legs was excess belly fat, remants of skin from prior to some sort of gastric surgery, or hugely swollen labia.

The serious non derogatory comments of the members are welcome, especially those who are familiar with the condition, such as @Murdy who as we all know is an obesity expert and can probably shed some light on this rather delicate subject and can maybe explain how they can properly wash their genitalia.

Depending on what she was wearing, that large mass between her legs hung almost as low as her kneecaps but I wasn't able to get a picture of that.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:
OP
OP
wizer

wizer

Factory Bastard
If you care to respond but you're too nauseous to type a long answer then just answer with a number:

What is the massive swelling between its legs?

1-excess drooping belly fat
2-stretched skin from when it was even more huge prior to surgery
3-swollen labia
4-tumor such as "elephant man" disease
5-other (but then you gotta write what you think it is)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I dunno.

I'm hot and in good shape so I don't have anything hanging anywhere.

And I was expecting saggy tits by now at least.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You got a lotta fat people in yer country @wizer

At least where I live in Canada extreme obesity is somewhat rare

I guess the West Coast people eat better & take care of themselves

I see lots if girls jogging here most are in good physical shape

Sounds like America needs ta git outta the buffet rooms & into the exercise room eh

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It’s bad enough when your expecting a baby, imagine walking round like that permanently. That has to be uncomfortable. It’s total neglect of yourself. I’m sure if she put her mind to it she could do something about it. As for what’s hanging, I’ve no idea, could be a pair of bollocks for all we know. Oh well, let them get on with it, take it as a lesson lol, and dunno why they always have to wear leggings!

OP
OP
wizer

wizer

Factory Bastard
You got a lotta fat people in yer country @wizer

Sounds like America needs ta git outta the buffet rooms & into the exercise room eh
Very true. I think it has at least a little bit to do with low stress tolerance- people eat because food is a comfort and they don't make the effort to offset it with exercise or rigorous outdoor activities.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I can't say for sure, but my brother likes big women and I have met a lot of them. Inside the circle is a drooping gut. If you will look about a centimeter to the left of the arrow you will see that one part of the pants is darker. This is where the bellybutton is. In between the darker and lighter crease.

hZBrxRW.png