Seth Rogen and Admin. will be having unprotected sex next weekend: Details inside

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I used to think he was hilarious.

Now I just think he is an elitest pig and i cant stand him. And I'm disgusted by what they call "feminism".

They legit say "feminism" is about "equality for everyone"(its NOT btw....its about women and girls) and their fake ass feminism is rooted in abortion and vulgarity. Its disgusting and degrading. And promoting autogynophiliacs being included as women.

Anytime you see Sarah Silverman, you know its gonna be revolting. Wtf was feminist about ANY of that garbage and who the fuck gave Seth Rogan a pass to promote his vile version of feminism? Yeah I'm sure Seth Rogan and Sarah Silverman are deeply concerned for my rights as a woman. All they care about is pushing their leftarded hateful views down everyones throat.

All these people do is push hate and vulgarity. And if people dont like their vulgar and hateful messages.....they are narcissistic enough to blame the viewers. Fucking white supremacy? No they just suck and their message is vile.

WHAT was feminist about this? Did a 15 year old elf get pregnant and taken for an abortion? That's leftard feminism. Did a lesbian fuck a "girl penis"?

These people need to fuck right off and keep fucking off.

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Sarah Silverman is hot as fuck... but I wouldn't not wear a condom or rip my testicles out with a pen knife and a pair of bamboo skewers beforehand.... just to be safe.

Her level of stupid doesn't need to be reproduced ever... even with a decent sperm donor.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sarah Silverman is hot as fuck... but I wouldn't not wear a condom or rip my testicles out with a pen knife and a pair of bamboo skewers beforehand.... just to be safe.

Her level of stupid doesn't need to be reproduced ever... even with a decent sperm donor.

I might agree had I never heard her speak. She just looks vile and ghoulish to me.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I might agree had I never heard her speak. She just looks vile and ghoulish to me.

I used to look at her in my 30's and think "we would have hot kids", but with each passing year I think, "Ok, not in the same circles, but fuck me running, I wouldn't spit in that cunts radiator even if we were in the same vehicle in the outback".

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I used to look at her in my 30's and think "we would have hot kids", but with each passing year I think, "Ok, not in the same circles, but fuck me running, I wouldn't spit in that cunts radiator even if we were in the same vehicle in the outback".

I thought she was vulgar and icky to begin with.

Then her PLEASE ASS BOX ME! jokes just made her absolutely revolting to me.

I cant get far enough past her corrosive personality to see any sort of beauty. Shes just so gross. Uhg lol.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I cant get far enough past her corrosive personality to see any sort of beauty. Shes just so gross. Uhg lol.

I get that... but as a leg man, she's a 8/10 and her early work was quite non-woke until her crumbs started drying up.

She's as spineless as anything now.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I get that... but as a leg man, she's a 8/10 and her early work was quite non-woke until her crumbs started drying up.

She's as spineless as anything now.

I get it. Men can be much more visual. I cant separate anyones looks from their essence at all.

The bonus is, people who are of average looks can easily become beautiful or extraordinary in my eyes if I'm attracted to them as human beings.

I've seen some of the hottest people ive ever encountered get fucking ugly as fuck as they continued to talk lol.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It would be very satisfying to see Silverman give birth to a bunch of Trump Republicans!!!!!!