SHOCKER! Proud Boys leader is an FBI informant

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The far-right Proud Boys group is splintering in the wake of news that one of its leaders, Enrique Tarrio, was a longtime FBI informant.

Tarrio was
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
several weeks after the riot at the US Capitol where members of the "male chauvinist"

Tarrio
ahead of the insurrection on destruction-of-property charges.

Since the riot on January 6, the group has been thrown into disarray, with Tarrio's exposure as informant spreading paranoia.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
way to be late to the party, moron. This is as idiotic as that time you alleged the Proud Boys were all white.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yup, Lotus late to the show.

Also, forgot who it was, but an informant at the top in Oath Keepers too.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have a friend who was rolled by the FBI. He worked for a company where 2 other guys were using his log in ID to falsify receipts. One guy died from a heart attack during the investigation and the other guy killed himself when the FBI had him by the nuts, leaving just my friend without anyone else to take the fall. Well, the FBI is rated off conviction stats just like any other LE branch so they worked him over for almost a decade before he finally ran out of defense money and pleaded guilty. Someone being an informant means about jack and shit to me. Someone doing prison means about the same.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I have a friend who was rolled by the FBI. He worked for a company where 2 other guys were using his log in ID to falsify receipts. One guy died from a heart attack during the investigation and the other guy killed himself when the FBI had him by the nuts, leaving just my friend without anyone else to take the fall. Well, the FBI is rated off conviction stats just like any other LE branch so they worked him over for almost a decade before he finally ran out of defense money and pleaded guilty. Someone being an informant means about jack and shit to me. Someone doing prison means about the same.

That's the way of it... these days. You either take the shitty deal or you get served with a worse one.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The far-right Proud Boys group is splintering in the wake of news that one of its leaders, Enrique Tarrio, was a longtime FBI informant.

Tarrio was
several weeks after the riot at the US Capitol where members of the "male chauvinist"

Tarrio

Since the riot on January 6, the group has been thrown into disarray, with Tarrio's exposure as informant spreading paranoia.
Burp

you liberals weeped about this already

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Tarrio was

Tarrio

Typical that these fat unemployed losers chose to bail out. The busted ones sing the same song. Following fatsos instructions

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Where's the thread about this that I missed? If there's not one, then how am I late to the show? You can have conversations about things that happened at any point in time here. No date stamps in the TOS.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes. And who do you think startd the violence at BLM protests? You think they only infiltrate the right? Historically, there have ALWAYS been FBI agents provocateurs at lefty events.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm curious why they think this Proud Boy group is "far right" and what do they define as "far right"?

Because by today's American standards, the farther right you go ....the more it becomes anarchy. The right wants small government.

The farther left you go, the more totalitarian it becomes. The left wants government to solve everything.

Also BLM has been openly violent and owning it so where do we get otherwise? It was BLM protesters that shot people. Burned businesses. It was a BLM speaker that stood in DC and said he wanted violence .....where is the benefit in denying this?

I would be more likely to believe that if I didnt see otherwise, and if BLM had responded to the violence with outrage and disapproval and went about taking measures to protect the communities they descended on. Or even help rebuild with those billions of dollars theyve raised. Mostly from corporate endorsements from companies that use 3rd world slave labor.

Can someone explain how these conclusions are drawn? Because if you remove the nonpartisan people, the conclusion is that BLM bring violent riots. That doesnt mean there are those who go to provoke, it just means those protests would have been violent anyway.