ShoutBox®

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Brother breaky
Wie geht’s mein bruder? Sorry I’ve only being browsing the place of late, the leftarded crowd haven’t been to my liking. Hope you are well? And have things picked up for on the financial front? It’s steady-as-you-go over here, but nobody is really spending much due to the global state of affairs.

We need to take back the reins again and show the Democratic Ass whose boss!

:PuffPuffPass:

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Wie geht’s mein bruder? Sorry I’ve only being browsing the place of late, the leftarded crowd haven’t been to my liking. Hope you are well? And have things picked up for on the financial front? It’s steady-as-you-go over here, but nobody is really spending much due to the global state of affairs.

We need to take back the reins again and show the Democratic Ass whose boss!

:PuffPuffPass:
I am on holiday brOther. Far away from wokeism and the filthy hypocrites of the west.

I am fine, enjoying sun and food.

please stay healthy brother

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I am on holiday brOther. Far away from wokeism and the filthy hypocrites of the west.

I am fine, enjoying sun and food.

please stay healthy brother
Good stuff! The weather has been really great this last month of Spring. I’m so tanned at the moment. I think after another three months of Summer and another three months of Autumn Fall, my Aryan ethnicity is going to be questionable.

Prost!
:TooCool:

cheers.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Big day today and another year under my belt. The missus and cats bought me lots of seafood, a great shirt and two pairs of board shorts. I ended up buying myself an expensive Fender ukulele, when I originally only intended to buy a chord tuner for my cheap-arse Aldi ukulele. Ahhhh…good times.