SHUT DOWN The DEMON Gate CERN!

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
They will use enough energy in one day on July 5th, as the US does in a whole year.

Im pretty stressed about this topic, and i think im about to record a short episode on it because of how much insane shit i have found in regards to it.. But i guess CERN is turning on their LHC again on july 5th using world record amounts of energy... The last couple of times they have done this it has resulted in the mandala effects that we have all been experiencing. because when they collide these particles at such high speeds it splits and alters our current realities. They are trying to get to another world and they are live broadcasting it on youtube on the 5th. heres some shit i pulled from their website in regards to july 5.

"No time will be wasted to make the promises of a bright future for Higgs research a reality: the day after the celebrations, the LHC, which
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
on April 2022, will reach a new energy world-record of 13.6 trillion electronvolts (13.6 TeV) in stable-beam collisions, marking the start of data-taking for the new physics season, called Run 3. The event, which will be streamed live on multiple platforms, is the culmination of more than three years of work to push the performances of the collider and its four main detectors to their limit. The larger and higher-quality data samples collected by the LHC experiments will allow scientists to continue stress-testing the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, further understand the properties of the Higgs boson and advance in cracking some of the outstanding mysteries of the universe. "

Last time they collided particles like this and made a portal it messed up all kinds of shit, jiffy turned to Jif, Sketchers To Skechers, LOONY TUNES to LOONY TOONS, Little shit but its there, and coming july 5th...... world record amounts of energy.......... Same day they want us all at home not buying gas or whatever.................. idk how this is gonna turn out guys.

CERN is is tearing black holes into Hell and on July 5th, 2022 - they are going to operate it at "full power" for the first time EVER. It will use MORE electricty in a SINGLE DAY than the ENTIRE United States does in a YEAR!

They are trying to release SATAN.
gHJfO1K.jpg

I know this sounds crazy but you have to trust me. If they activate this machine - it is going to bring on the end of the world.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
CERN will open the PORTAL!!!!!!!!!!!
uploads1657044690211-screen_shot_2022-07-05_at_10.20.13_am.png

Yeah I was reading about this.

It's more supernatural than scientific for sure. Its fucked up how these scientists can just go ahead and make these decisions.

Scripture talks about stuff like this. The "tower of babel" wasnt a literal tower. It was about how thr fallen angels taught humans "heavenly knowledge" and they were directly opening up the gateway to Gods realm. They wanted to pull God out of His realm that is unseen to humans and fight Him. So before they could God confused languages and spread them all over the world.

And Jacob's ladder was a vision about a gateway to the realm of God.

We can't really do anything about them trying to mess around with this. If God doesnt want them doing it.....they wont be doing it.

It cannot be a gate to hell.....hell doesnt exist yet. People who are dead are "sleeping" or in "Abraham's bossom"....if you believe the scriptures. That's what it says.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's more supernatural than scientific for sure. Its fucked up how these scientists can just go ahead and make these decisions.

Scripture talks about stuff like this. The "tower of babel" wasnt a literal tower. It was about how thr fallen angels taught humans "heavenly knowledge" and they were directly opening up the gateway to Gods realm. They wanted to pull God out of His realm that is unseen to humans and fight Him. So before they could God confused languages and spread them all over the world.

We can't really do anything about them trying to mess around with this. If God doesnt want them doing it.....they wont be doing it.

It cannot be a gate to hell.....hell doesnt exist yet. People who are dead are "sleeping" or in "Abraham's bossom"....if you believe the scriptures. That's what it says.
Momma sez sharpen yoor shank and get ready!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I’m afraid now. It’s coming true!!!!

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Event-Horizon-Weir.jpg

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
CERN is made by the DEVILS minions to bring the 4 horseman through the DEVIL gate and bring 10,000 years of HELL on ERTH!! We must fite them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!