Sissy boi looking Gayity , A WARNING!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey Gayity you pondscum!!!!

I have SAWEDED that you maded a Youtube video and Saided „Doof“ or derv? You mentioned me right?

Look, you whoreson! Never mention me. Sure, you censored my name, but I swear to good. This fun and play. But once you mention my real name on Youtube, I will do everything to take your crappy 0 subscriber 0 like channel down.

Mongloid.

Last edited:
OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
And you look like some 60 old Backstreet Boy with your Nick CArter haircut, you old piodo!

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Gary's hair appears to be infested with insects and birds...he needs to purchase shampoo and conditioner.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Hes got the whole Twitch set up, too.

Guys probably making those pictures that killed Murdys forum Live On Twitch

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Gary needs to use a VR avatar for his next youtube video...makes them 100% better, in the last one he looked like he was at a city council meeting complaining about potholes, he also was looking down all the time and reading from a teleprompter or a written script, that is something you want to avoid.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Gary's hair appears to be infested with insects and birds...he needs to purchase shampoo and conditioner.
Have you seen his size + chump shoes????
He is a sick man!!! His hair smells like old farts anyway.

• LOL
Reactions: X

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
And you look like some 60 old Backstreet Boy with your Nick CArter haircut, you old piodo!
Remember back in the mid 90's bruder? That bleached platinum blonde curtains hairstyle used to get all the birds xtra moist...

First time my SKULL got dyed, my daft bitch gf left the bleach on too long and burned my scalp LOL.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Gary needs to use a VR avatar for his next youtube video...makes them 100% better, in the last one he looked like he was at a city council meeting complaining about potholes, he also was looking down all the time and reading from a teleprompter or a written script, that is something you want to avoid.
Wait, the mother fucker scripted his video reply?

You know message boards are a big deal when your scripting that shit out like a sitcom.