SLAVE CATCHER?

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Black NYPD officers taunted by 'slave catcher' chants as protesters barricade in building.
You’re named after a slave catcher. You have a slave catcher's last name, and you’re slave catcher," one Black woman, yelled at the officer while another woman accused him of "working for the KKK."

Fuk criminals. Fuk niglets. Fuk criminal lovers.
God help and protect the cops.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
hzZHcLE.gif

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Trent also revealed how he kept his penis in the freezer – with his mother sparking a family row after throwing it out.
He said: ‘(My privates) were preserved in the freezer and they got thrown out. My mother threw them out – I don’t really want to go into much more detail on that right now. they’re still working that out. They were preserved, they were brought home and then…yeah.’

Trent says he has no regrets about becoming a nullo, and added that it has helped him overcome crippling depression which saw him attempt suicide multiple times while at school.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Black NYPD officers taunted by 'slave catcher' chants as protesters barricade in building.
You’re named after a slave catcher. You have a slave catcher's last name, and you’re slave catcher," one Black woman, yelled at the officer while another woman accused him of "working for the KKK."

Part of that CRT bullshit is teaching the falsehood that police were formed in the US originally to find and capture run away slaves.

It's completely false......but they believe this. And if you show them its false, they go off about how history was changed.

So it's the same as a conspiracy theory.....only it's dangerous to the public because these people riot and try to get rid of police. Or under fund them.

OP
OP

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
WHAT IN THE FUK BROUGHT THAT ON?

Hi,

I want to bring awarness to more rights for the LTBGQ Community . Here: Trans people in India.

I hope you respect LTGBTQ and can donate some money, so we can buy surgery for these 2 trans people. They need new pussys.

Are you Fine with that, Sir?
Hell fuk NO

Why do you not support the LTGBTGBQ community??

Are you a homophobe?

These 2 gentlemen are bullied in India! Please help us out here, mister.

hzZHcLE.gif

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It must be a new thing... some wanker at Fremantle called me an invader two days ago...

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

It must be a new thing... some wanker at Fremantle called me an invader two days ago...

Hey you.

Could you please help these 2 fine indian gentlemen out and donate to the LQTGBTQ community to buy new pussies for them, please?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It is a lie from the Marxist, and completely historically inaccurate, 1619 project. That some how all police and law enforcement is based or originated in slave catching. Which is categorically untrue.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The lie has been around for a while but it only got popularized after 2016 when the left went full TDS.