So I was speaking to my elder stepson.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
About Hob from the bible. From the bible Hob was an extremely godly man yet all I could recall was "Hob the robber" which was from the English peasant revolt where "Hob the Robber" was code for the English tax collector. Whom they beat or killed and then burned his tax records

Who knows what I am talking about? I remember the quote "find Hob the robber and chastise him well with a buggy whip."

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
About Hob from the bible. From the bible Hob was an extremely godly man yet all I could recall was "Hob the robber" which was from the English peasant revolt where "Hob the Robber" was code for the English tax collector. Whom they beat or killed and then burned his tax records

Who knows what I am talking about? I remember the quote "find Hob the robber and chastise him well with a buggy whip."
But seriously what kind of a sick twisted fuck has fantasies about beating his teen-aged step-son with a buggy whip....you need serious fucking psychiatric help. Report yourself to local law enforcement before you are unable to control your geeky fuck Ted Bundy fantasies working their way up to the surface.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I agree that should beaten with a horse whip.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
the youngest boy says he wants a sandwich it chicken nuggets, ketchup, and American cheese.

I like to think this is something which we can execute aidsman for. This only seems fair. Maybe being burned at the steak? He certainly deserves that.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But seriously what kind of a sick twisted fuck has fantasies about beating his teen-aged step-son with a buggy whip....you need serious fucking psychiatric help. Report yourself to local law enforcement before you are unable to control your geeky fuck Ted Bundy fantasies working their way up to the surface.

You are stupid and unable to read simple Englisb.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You are stupid and unable to read simple English

I would be happy to have you tortured alive as you deserve.

A truly wonderful outcome would be him burned alive like the shitstain he is. Perhaps we could torture you a bit and cut parts of you body off. You certainly deserve it and I am sure all medieval people would agree.

I am certain I could convince them all you are a Satan worshiping hertic who deserves to do screaming. Literally everyone would enjoy watching a subhuman shitstain like you being burned alive, as you should.

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

A truly wonderful outcome would be him burned alive like the shitstain he is. Perhaps we could torture you a bit and cut parts of you body off. You certainly deserve it and I am sure all medieval people would agree.

I am certain I could convince them all you are a Satan worshiping hertic who deserves to do screaminh.
I have heard being the eunuch in your own home can be challenging. Keep on keeping on, "bro?"

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Andaman is truly so stupid he doesn't understand my a black Ann Bolynnn is unhistoric. We are talking about a true tard who deserves to be flushed down the toilet where he belongs.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I am certain I could convince them all you are a Satan worshiping hertic who deserves to do screaminh.
I have heard being the eunuch in your own home can be challenging. Keep on keeping on, "bro?"
I.agi e bei g this stupid clueless. No wonder everyone laughs at him and hates him.

Truly a shit stain. A laughing stock.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I.agi e bei g this stupid clueless. No wonder everyone laughs at him and hates him.

Truly a shit stain.
Please weirdo, flattery will get you nowhere with me.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Poor aidsman, not even toilet trained and shitting himself again.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You are a sick pedophile and also have been, shitstain.