So what happens to the eviction moratorium in the event a bank forecloses on a rental property

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I saw no provision where a private homeowner who rents out a property is exempt from his obligations to the mortgage holder. In many circumstances there is one.

So what happens when the bank looks to come claim their property?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Basically, who ever buys the house will inherit a huge head ache and the bank will probably lose money as having to evict a nonpaying squatter will hugely depress the house's value.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Basically, who ever buys the house will inherit a huge head ache and the bank will probably lose money as having to evict a nonpaying squatter will hugely depress the house's value.
or........

there will a flood of prime properties hitting the market after the bank is done evicting these very same tenants when the moratorium is conveniently halted.

Imagine if you are a hungry investor in American real estate and THAT suddenly happens. Someone's playing the long game

you thought the 2008 housing market collapse was bad?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Its best to just burn your property down if your renter gets behind 2 months.

Agreed.

The amount of entitlement here is grotesque.

So landlords are not allowed to collect rent, but they are still responsible for the damn mortgage. This is yet another democrat totalitarian load is shit designed to continue destroying the lives of regular Americans.

They are literally forcing and driving people into irreversible poverty. Lockdowns. Suspension of fucking property rights. Shit canning School Choice. Removing sex based rights for women. Enabling and allowing riots. They have destroyed so many small businesses and they are just going to keep destroying the country. Partisan political prisoners.

They have not done a single fucking thing to help improve the lives of regular Americans. Not one. They are literally nonstop destroying the country.

Smdh. All of this shit is only going to benefit the wealthy and corporate elites. They are not just unbothered by these moves.....but they've directly benefitted from them.

And these leftists who claim they are for the regular working American are right there supporting the destruction of the regular working American that only benefits the elites.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I think Tim Pool is being too generous towards Democrats and the left here.

I told Murdock and another friend of mine why voting Biden would be a huge mistake. How people are going to be unable to afford to live. They argued this. Well. ......here we are.

I really do not think the people who voted for this grotesque fuckery even read any bills....pay attention to any policy, dont bother being informed on anything and just run with whatever the mainstream or "popular" narrative is.

And then some of them point out that the country is crumbling but still have cognitive dissonance regarding WHY. I really think many of them think it doesnt actually matter who is in office and that's it just a game and about appearances. And that's terrifying because they'll just keep fucking the country beyond repair and spewing at hate at everyone who doesnt want the country fucked.

Their raging narcissism and entitlement will be what slaughters the great experiment. So much for making it to 250 years.

I really hope regular people are paying real attention.

Last edited: