So what's the latest update on Trump's reinstatment?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Official word is. He's in your closet ready to pounce on you at any moment

stay vigil. Be safe.

and don't forget to wear your mask

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
America is waiting for an answer.

You tell us, Admin. This idiotic propaganda only exists in leftard bullshit land.

Go ask Slate. They probably have a "source that told a source" that Trump might have said something about Oct.

We have no idea though.....because we dont read corporate garbage.

Also you idiots who buy into this anti American bullshit are not "America".

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

You tell us, Admin. This idiotic propaganda only exists in leftard bullshit land.

Go ask Slate. They probably have a "source that told a source" that Trump might have said something about Oct.

You make Pillow Boy sad!

pro-trump-my-pillow-accused-of-false-advertising-2-32726-1478205880-17_dblbig.jpg

They're reaching credibility figures never before seen!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You make Pillow Boy sad!

pro-trump-my-pillow-accused-of-false-advertising-2-32726-1478205880-17_dblbig.jpg

I feel really bad for you. I do.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

You make Pillow Boy sad!

I feel really bad for you. I do.
Now you make MIke extra sad!

1230603673.jpg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Is mike in the room with us now, admin?

or are you all alone sucking cock again>?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's like brain damage. They are dumb and mindless enough to believe everything liars tell them, and somehow think they "besting" us by advertising how propagandized they are. *sigh*.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

It's like brain damage. They are dumb and mindless enough to believe everything liars tell them, and somehow think they "besting" us by advertising how propagandized they are. *sigh*.

Where does he even get all this

like, did any one of us ever indicate we believed any of that nonsense?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Where does he even get all this

like, did any one of us ever indicate we believed any of that nonsense?

Corporate media.

It doesn't matter if we believe this nutty ass shit or not. These "educated elites" are way too smart to make sure information is correct before drooling on someone else's shoes.

The scary thing is how easily incited they are. An army of propagandized zombies will agree with human rights abuses if their media masters tell them those humans deserved it.

Everyone could flat out show the shits a lie....they'll try to mock us for something that isnt even real and laugh at eachother doing it.

They are just mindless, hate infected useful idiots.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I mean if anyone has wondered how people could justify and defend slavery or how they went along with authoritarian regimes?

This is exactly how. They were propagandized.

You know how to know if you are the one who has been propagandized? Look at Admin. Mocking people for shit they didnt even say because you were told.

Inability to have respectful discussion. Unwarranted hatred and dehumanizing/villanizing your opposition. Otherizing.

Not being able to support your claims with any cited facts and having strong emotional responses to things you shouldnt be having them over. Like people disagreeing with you.

The left is a brainwashed cult and seeing it from the outside is quite scary and depressing.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Looks like libs are scared!!!!LMFAO!

They should, Lokmeer!

Those Capitol HIll rioters were vicious criminals.

They almost burnt the joint down, eh?

Can't have another repeat of that...Lokmeer!
LMFAO! josephine, you lying assed little bitch! How many buildings did they burn down? How many people got shot? Oh, thats right, a single unarmed woman. Some "vicious criminal"!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You know what I'm gonna do this weekend josephine? I'm takin my Desert Eagle and Colt Anaconda down to the farm! You think you could shoot a .44 Mag without breaking your spindly arm, ya fukin pussy? I bet I could make a groundhog fukin explode with it! :LOL3:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You know what I'm gonna do this weekend josephine? I'm takin my Desert Eagle and Colt Anaconda down to the farm! You think you could shoot a .44 Mag without breaking your spindly arm, ya fukin pussy? I bet I could make a groundhog fukin explode with it! :LOL3:

Actually, I don't think you'd do very well in a shooting incident, Lokmeer.

Yer woefully unprepared to deal with violent assailants, eh?

You wouldn't know what ta do, really.

Remember that guy who got killed by some 19 year old Incel outside that Fedex plant in Indianapolis?

He carried a Big gun like you do & he got shot ta death by a pipsqueak.

Don't think ya'd fare much better, eh Lokmeer?

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They should, Lokmeer!

Joe if they were "viscious criminals" can you explain why they've been sitting in jail for MONTHS and NO charges have been brought outside of tresspassing?

Why havent they been charged with arson? What was burnt down?

Why isnt anyone in jail from when BLM was in DC and they actually DID burn things down?

Here is a weak reporting job talking about how the church was set on fire but still trying to minimize the RIOT in DC as much as they can.

"Fire set at St. John?s church in D.C. during protests of George Floyd?s death - The Washington Post"

While a much smaller riot with much less damage gets blown up into an "insurrection" just because the people were on the wrong side of politics. Totally partisan reporting and worse....partisan law enforcement. Shit like this doesnt belong in America. It's just ANOTHER example of democrats/progs destroying the country and thirdworlding it.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Funny you should ask.

Last I heard, the latest is that Trump is scheduled to spontaneously combust, then three days later, rise from the dead. After that, all bets are off. Trump will rule the universe.

Dates TBA.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

They should, Lokmeer!

Joe if they were "viscious criminals" can you explain why they've been sitting in jail for MONTHS and NO charges have been brought outside of tresspassing?

Why havent they been charged with arson? What was burnt down?

Why isnt anyone in jail from when BLM was in DC and they actually DID burn things down?

Here is a weak reporting job talking about how the church was set on fire but still trying to minimize the RIOT in DC as much as they can.

"Fire set at St. John?s church in D.C. during protests of George Floyd?s death - The Washington Post"

While a much smaller riot with much less damage gets blown up into an "insurrection" just because the people were on the wrong side of politics. Totally partisan reporting and worse....partisan law enforcement. Shit like this doesnt belong in America. It's just ANOTHER example of democrats/progs destroying the country and thirdworlding it.

That's not why, and you know it. They were trying to stop a necessary and legal and important governmental process because of their politics. Trust me, if they had been lefties, they would be in jail. Lots of people at Standing Rock were arrested and assaulted and injured by law enforcement, and they didn't start any fires. And that was under Obama. Give me a break.

Do they KNOW who set the church on fire? Maybe no one has been arretred because they don't know. SMH

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Actually, I don't think you'd do very well in a shooting incident, Lokmeer.

Yer woefully unprepared to deal with violent assailants, eh?

You wouldn't know what ta do, really.

Remember that guy who got killed by some 19 year old Incel outside that Fedex plant in Indianapolis?

He carried a Big gun like you do & he got shot ta death by a pipsqueak.

Don't think ya'd fare much better, eh Lokmeer?

Well josephine, I'd have a better chance than disarmed YOU!!!! PWN3D!