(Gasps in American)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lmao. Knew I’d get the snowflake spastic sissy with the noodle neck to whine with this one

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Black people can't have nice houses ?

Not with money they scammed from the public using the deaths of other black people, X.

They couldnt even help the black people whose businesses were destroyed in BLM riots? Did Secorieas family get anything from BLM? Besides a dead child?

I really have never seen such heartless people in all my life.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That's racsist Dove

Racist like destroying black businesses and killing black children? Destroying communities, not helping the people whose lives were destroyed for that "cause" and buying mansions?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
“They’ve attempted to say — and I’m just gonna say it — ‘She bought some damn houses. We gonna cancel her.’” Garza cut in with a comment seemingly addressed to critics: “Y’all don’t know **** about what it takes to live in a box here.”

None of the women acknowledged the house behind them. It’s far from a box, with more than 6,500 square feet, more than half a dozen bedrooms and bathrooms, several fireplaces, a soundstage, a pool and bungalow, and parking for more than 20 cars, according to real-estate listings.

BLM-HOUSE.png

A Los Angeles real estate developer who purchased a mansion that he sold to a Black Lives Matter foundation six days later has insisted that the sale was 'all done above board' - despite the fact that the house mysteriously increased in value by $2.7 million during that timeframe.

Dyane Pascall bought the 6,500 square foot property in the Studio City district on October 21, 2020.

The seller, televangelist Shawn Bolz, told The New York Post he sold it for $3.1 million.

On October 27, Pascall, who worked for BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors, sold it to BLM's foundation, BLMGFN, for $5.8 million.

The sale was in cash, and to a shell company that had been set up just days before in Delaware.

The $2.7 million discrepancy remains unexplained.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
“They’ve attempted to say — and I’m just gonna say it — ‘She bought some damn houses. We gonna cancel her.’” Garza cut in with a comment seemingly addressed to critics: “Y’all don’t know **** about what it takes to live in a box here.”

None of the women acknowledged the house behind them. It’s far from a box, with more than 6,500 square feet, more than half a dozen bedrooms and bathrooms, several fireplaces, a soundstage, a pool and bungalow, and parking for more than 20 cars, according to real-estate listings.

BLM-HOUSE.png

A Los Angeles real estate developer who purchased a mansion that he sold to a Black Lives Matter foundation six days later has insisted that the sale was 'all done above board' - despite the fact that the house mysteriously increased in value by $2.7 million during that timeframe.

Dyane Pascall bought the 6,500 square foot property in the Studio City district on October 21, 2020.

The seller, televangelist Shawn Bolz, told The New York Post he sold it for $3.1 million.

On October 27, Pascall, who worked for BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors, sold it to BLM's foundation, BLMGFN, for $5.8 million.

The sale was in cash, and to a shell company that had been set up just days before in Delaware.

The $2.7 million discrepancy remains unexplained.

Yep.

All while already struggling people, and many minorities, have to deal with their destroyed communities, destroyed business, and even the deaths of loved ones.

Secoriea Turner haunts me. Imagine your 8 year old baby girl getting murdered right in the backseat of your car. Having to bury your baby who was just cruely ripped from you by thugs under the title "Black lives matter".

And having it go completely ignored and not addressed by the "movement" that claims to be for you.

It was Brandon Tatum and conservatives that raised money for the little girls family.

BLM has destroyed many lives....and none of their supporters care. This fucking grift brought in millions and not a single penny went towards any of the destruction, or families of people who died.

Even Breona Taylor's mother called them scammers. That's exactly what they are.

They made life vastly harder for poor/working people (many of which are black) and instead of acknowledging it and helping restore those peoples community and lives? They take millions and buy mansions while people struggle to put their life back together after having destroyed.

Uhg it makes me so fucking angry. I really fucking do not understand how anyone can be okay with it or defend it.

Last edited:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I really fucking do not understand how anyone can be okay with it or defend it.

Cause the people that support them, live in cushy homes, away from the poor people.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I really fucking do not understand how anyone can be okay with it or defend it.

Cause the people that support them, live in cushy homes, away from the poor people.

That's exactly it. They dont have to look at it. They dont have to live in it. They dont have to see the people who are grieving and struggling...so they dont humanize them at all. They dont have any real empathy.

So they can ignore all of it and spin so they can imagine and feel like they are civil rights heros on the good side of history.....and the lie they tell themselves makes them feel good about themselves. And they can villanize the rest of us while doing it to add to the lie.

The reckoning will eventually arrive.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Not when the funds used were donated by the public and meant for something else, no.
wtf man, politicians do it all the time....its because they're black you have the problem don lie

Don't be a retard.... I despise corruption of all kinds, whether the culprits are white or subhuman.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

When your supposed "charity" doesn't help the community it claims to care about and I stead all the money is used to enrich the gritting founders (who are self declared Marxists) then you are running a scam. The dumb white liberal chicks who donated to this cause should learn what their money actually got spent on. Oh, and shareholders should remove CEOs who gave away shareholder money to this scam.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

When your supposed "charity" doesn't help the community it claims to care about and I stead all the money is used to enrich the gritting founders (who are self declared Marxists) then you are running a scam. The dumb white liberal chicks who donated to this cause should learn what their money actually got spent on. Oh, and shareholders should remove CEOs who gave away shareholder money to this scam.
But but. It can’t be a scam tho. Cause. You know. Slavery

or is it transphobia? Dont Say gay? Ukraine?