Stop Being Poor

OP
OP
KiNG$LEY♛

KiNG$LEY♛

Super Dominate Male
I hope you have some fun now that you have everything paid for...

Great advice. Welcome him to mediocrity.
What are you 22? 25?
I picture you sitting in some suburb park sucking on your butterscotch-flavored Dum-Dums pop. You and that advice.
You out there screaming at passer byes how unfair life is and the older gens ruined your chances Lily?

Your entitlement nauseates me.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Great advice. Welcome him to mediocrity.
What are you 22? 25?
I picture you sitting in some suburb park sucking on your butterscotch-flavored Dum-Dums pop. You and that advice.
You out there screaming at passer byes how unfair life is and the older gens ruined your chances Lily?

Your entitlement nauseates me.

Yeah, it makes sense to pay off everything and continue to scrimp and save as if you had another life time to enjoy yourself.

You don't know what living a good life is...

OP
OP
KiNG$LEY♛

KiNG$LEY♛

Super Dominate Male
I'm wearing $1,100 Moroccan boots talking to a child.

Sometimes, I see a homeless women and think to myself, "This woman is poor. Her monetary value is low, and my monetary value is high, and it's a shame that she is herself. What can I do?"
That's how I feel about you.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm wearing $1,100 Moroccan boots talking to a child.

Sometimes, I see a homeless women. And when I see the person, I think to myself, "This woman is poor. Her monetary value is low, and my monetary value is high, and it's a shame that she is herself. What can I do?"
That's how I feel about you.

672ybo.jpg

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Carpe Jugulum: go out, grab Life by the throat, give it a damn good shake, see what falls out of its pockets!
I am thinking about taking over and buying this site.

You seem wealthy. Would you participate?

How much would you invest? What is this board worth according to your wall street buddies?

We need to put Web banners and aids aggressively to get gains.