Suppose Trump Held a Rally And Nobody Came.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"I've covered more than two dozen Trump rallies around the nation. This is the smallest crowd I've seen at a rally of his in Georgia since he won the 2016 election—significantly smaller than the crowd in Perry in September," Greg Bluestein, a political reporter at The Atlanta Journal-Constitution tweeted.

Trump is still going, and people are still leaving: Here's the big q/takeaway: If Trump can't get a big friendly crowd in one of the most conservative districts in the country, then how will these underdog primary challengers prevail, and how will he carry that into 2024?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I'd say that nobody is really feeling politics at the moment, it's 2 YEARS away so I'd wait before I started with the victory speech...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

"I've covered more than two dozen Trump rallies around the nation. This is the smallest crowd I've seen at a rally of his in Georgia since he won the 2016 election—significantly smaller than the crowd in Perry in September," Greg Bluestein, a political reporter at The Atlanta Journal-Constitution tweeted.

Trump is still going, and people are still leaving: Here's the big q/takeaway: If Trump can't get a big friendly crowd in one of the most conservative districts in the country, then how will these underdog primary challengers prevail, and how will he carry that into 2024?

They need to send more money.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

They need to send more money.
How will they ever end the housing crisis, if they don’t send more cash to Orange Trash?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I believe it’s over for Donald

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I believe it’s over for Donald
Trump 2024. You aint gonna like it.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
At the Gridiron dinner, a Republican governor roasted Trump
Gov. Chris Sununu’s jokes found an enthusiastic audience in Washington A-listers, who resumed a long-running tradition after a two-year hiatus

“He’s f---ing crazy,” Sununu said to laughter and applause — and, notably, no booing.

“I don’t think he’s so crazy that you could put him in a mental institution,” he added. “But I think if he were in one, he ain’t getting out.”

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Gov. Chris Sununu’s jokes found an enthusiastic audience in Washington A-listers, who resumed a long-running tradition after a two-year hiatus

“He’s f---ing crazy,” Sununu said to laughter and applause — and, notably, no booing.

“I don’t think he’s so crazy that you could put him in a mental institution,” he added. “But I think if he were in one, he ain’t getting out.”

RINO's dont mean shit, dumbass. TRUMP 2024!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I want a President who is hated by "washington a listers "

Exactly.

They do not get it at all. They think we care about being Republican the same way they care about being whatever label they gove themselves.

They look at this so much differently than we do that basic communication cant even happen.

And when theyve been told.....over and over....why people voted for Trump and why they would again.. they legit say "NU UH!!"

They would rather demonize us as "fascists" and "racists". Even though I suspect they know full well that's bullshit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

RINO's dont mean shit, dumbass. TRUMP 2024!

He doesn't even notice that he is on team establishment repuke. The monoparty has never been more obvious....they dont see it. :Antagonize:

Hey uh. . Admin? That guy is not a Republican. He is controlled opposition. You could easily swap his title and call him a dem....and nothing else would change. I mean except how you guys view him.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

yet the term A lister wasn’t used in reference to Washington DC until the orange blowhard with the bazillion dollar blowout plopped his big fat white ass in the Oval Office

Honest question… do you think he Covid from all the residual cum stains on the desk?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

yet the term A lister wasn’t used in reference to Washington DC until the orange blowhard with the bazillion dollar blow out plopped his big fat white ass in the Oval Office

Honest question… do you think he Covid from all the residual cum stains on the desk?
It wasn't called the Swamp until Trump and his band of marauding gypsy's invaded.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yea, yea, yea, we all know you tards want Romney or Jeb to run in 2024 so you can call em racist and watch em roll over in an effort to get you to rub their bellies. TRUMP 2024!