Menu
Home
Forum Rules
Donate
Meltdown Mayhem Hacks ⚔︎
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
Log in
Register
What's new
Menu
Log in
Register
Home
Basement - Pure Drama
ANONYMOUS
Tattoos are for Sailors and Whores!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Lokmar" data-source="post: 546702" data-attributes="member: 1169"><p>And in Aidsmans case, gay whores who are sailors! Redundant? Lemme know.</p><p></p><p>Even worser tho, I went to Gateway Motorplex this last weekend and all these stupid cum dumpster tattoo'd whores now had to go and get the fukin nose ring thingies! WTF whores? I mean, what are you nasty tramps gonna do next for attention whoring?</p><p></p><p>Of course this is yet another type of slut I've told my kids not to bring home unless they want me to refer to their wife as a whore.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Lokmar, post: 546702, member: 1169"] And in Aidsmans case, gay whores who are sailors! Redundant? Lemme know. Even worser tho, I went to Gateway Motorplex this last weekend and all these stupid cum dumpster tattoo'd whores now had to go and get the fukin nose ring thingies! WTF whores? I mean, what are you nasty tramps gonna do next for attention whoring? Of course this is yet another type of slut I've told my kids not to bring home unless they want me to refer to their wife as a whore. [/QUOTE]
Name
Verification
Post reply
Home
Basement - Pure Drama
ANONYMOUS
Tattoos are for Sailors and Whores!