Tech workers spending big bucks to get taller

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
I'm well over 6' tall ... I went to the optometrist a couple of weeks ago for an eye check up and the receptionist was showing me the new glasses they have and when she was standing beside me, she was a lot taller than me.

She was the first female [I think] I have met that was taller than me ...

While she did have those platform heels on maybe nearly 2'' thick she would have still beat me...

Do you think she might have been from another planet ... ⁇

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That reminds me of someone from the past. Not mentioning any names, I'm not one to add insult to injury.

I don't know who you're talking about, but you know someone with that kind of cash lying around could do this with no problem.

I was just talking about it at home, the surgery, and the comment I got was about how a person might have these disproportionately long thighs to their calves, the ratio would be off. I guess that's probably true, it might look weird, I dunno.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm well over 6' tall ... I went to the optometrist a couple of weeks ago for an eye check up and the receptionist was showing me the new glasses they have and when she was standing beside me, she was a lot taller than me.

While she did have those platform heels on maybe nearly 2'' thick she would have still beat me...

That is very tall for a woman. I'm super short, so I would take a couple of several inches from a tall woman if I could.

Maybe she's from Dutch of Balkan background. Those cultures have very tall people.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't know who you're talking about, but you know someone with that kind of cash lying around could do this with no problem.

I was just talking about it at home, the surgery, and the comment I got was about how a person might have these disproportionately long thighs to their calves, the ratio would be off. I guess that's probably true, it might look weird, I dunno.
I agree, it would look weird...I mean some of us have longer legs, so some of us have longer torsos, but adding 3 inches to your legs, that's a lot. Maybe someday if they could figure out how to stretch out the spine and the legs in some equal ratio, maybe that could work.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I agree, it would look weird...I mean some of us have longer legs, so some of us have longer torsos, but adding 3 inches to your legs, that's a lot. Maybe someday if they could figure out how to stretch out the spine and the legs in some equal ratio, maybe that could work.
I guess it's too hard with the calves having the fibula and tibia to stretch them all. Who knows what people will do with genetic engineering in the future.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
I guess it's too hard with the calves having the fibula and tibia to stretch them all. Who knows what people will do with genetic engineering in the future.
Imho, as a person well acquainted with orthopedic surgery below the waist, this sounds a little pipe dreamy.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

I've met some pretty tall chicks, but only a couple taller than me and both in the US

I'm 6'4