Ten years ago today, Stubby fag lamed someone on the internet.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
shes right tho

what happened 10 yrs ago on this day?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Were any of you on SG when I made fun of analmans experience as urial caretaker in Nam?

he got so upset he actually threatened to kick me with one of his little noodle legs. We all know navybois cant fight tho so I just continued laughing at him and he got distracted by pictures of black penis

funny times

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Which one was Aidsmin again?

iu

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Were any of you on SG when I made fun of analmans experience as urial caretaker in Nam?

he got so upset he actually threatened to kick me with one of his little noodle legs. We all know navybois cant fight tho so I just continued laughing at him and he got distracted by pictures of black penis

funny times

I just remember the low IQ fag spamming memes and homo propaganda 24/7.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

funny times

I just remember the low IQ fag spamming AIDS pride memes and homo propaganda 24/7.
that was until I ripped his duck ass outta character LMAO

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

funny times
I wish I'd been in Nam, that would have been the awesum!

ps stubBY liEKs teh caWK!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

funny times
you into vietmanese dick too?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

funny times
This is your gayboy fanfic, you tell me?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

funny times
You are into vietmanese dick. check

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

funny times
imagine if Stubby gay lamed in a thread about his long term one trick pony gay troll addiction.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

funny times
imagine if Stubby gay lamed in a thread about his long term one trick pony gay troll addiction.
imagine if you sucked a dick and forgot to swallow

you'd never forgive yourself. Faggot

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

funny times

He is an admitted tax avoider... Why are you giving the oxygen thief the time of day?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

funny times
Still sniffing seats sadmin?
g4PcPix.gif