TERF Central

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️

This is a goodish overview why Traps are gettting BTFOed in the UK. Mumsnet in the trollosphere is a bit like Voldemort, you dont go there or talk about it. The Tory Government as stated in vid quite wisely takes a knee to them. I cant wait till they find out that CRT regardless how its disguised is going to be pushing collective and historical guilt into their childrens heads. WW3 incoming.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Info-graphic relevant;

redpill22.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
If any of the resident leftists feel able to debunk this, please be my guest...

To summarise, Jews have been working tirelessly for over a century to destablise the west and ultimately tear down cultural traditions, racial homogeneity and the family unit, replacing it with their twisted vision of a Cultural Marxist, borderless, genderless, mono race-inhabited slave prison planet, ruled by a Zionist global government in Israel.

The abbreviation for this insanity being the commonly used and recognisable term "Globohomo".

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If any of the resident leftists feel able to debunk this, please be my guest...

To summarise, Jews have been working tirelessly for over a century to destablise the west and ultimately tear down cultural traditions, racial homogeneity and the family unit, replacing it with their twisted vision of a Cultural Marxist, borderless, genderless, mono race-inhabited slave prison planet, ruled by a Zionist global government in Israel.

The abbreviation for this insanity being the commonly used and recognisable term "Globohomo".
The jews you speak of hate Israel. Always have, always will.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Some perhaps, but the Democrat party is far from anti-Israel.

That chart I posted is a truth nuke which should be taught in school, instead of Jewish CRT and the other anti-white garbage.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Good my koolaid junkie. I can just imagine all the UK women syncing passionately on Mumsnet!

:HowDareYou:

pro-tip: nobody trusts flip-floppers

if ur an asswipe at least be consistent.
Fuck off cunt!
here u go u old metal head

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Some perhaps, but the Democrat party is far from anti-Israel.

That chart I posted is a truth nuke which should be taught in school, instead of Jewish CRT and the other anti-white garbage.
The democRAT party is rabidly anti Israel. They openly call Israel an apartheid state, bemoan palitrashian terrorists getting smoked, and right now, they're working hard to get nukes in the hands of the iranians. Even Chuck U Schumer kept his mouth shut when obongo was bashing Israel.

The recreation of The State of Israel has created nothing but angst for leftists, including jews. The vast majority of them want it to go away. They're most happy when they're intermarrying with the goy.