Terrible news and now we await all of the libtard heartwarming and inclusive commentary for this fine patriotic black woman

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Are they waiting to find out if it was covid so they can brag about it as usual?

"THIS is why the government should force medical interventions!"

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Rotten dirty filth on the left has nothing decent to say

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Not surprising coming from a miserable bovine who cheered the deaths of innocent children

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
gn4aFIo.png

Diamond died doing what she loved, ignoring science!

#MAGA

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Hopefully someday the truth will come out why so many of Trump's supporters are just dropping dead out of the blue.

This is happening all the time… I’m horrified how many deaths I’m reading about constantly.

I was just talking about this with friends recently and someone brought up that Covid thickens the blood and causes major heart damage after it’s contracted.

So sad. I’m glad I’ve never had it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is happening all the time… I’m horrified how many deaths I’m reading about constantly.

I was just talking about this with friends recently and someone brought up that Covid thickens the blood and causes major heart damage after it’s contracted.

So sad. I’m glad I’ve never had it.

Honestly, we won't know the impacts of this disease for a while yet. It's foolish to understate the impacts of this disease.