cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
thank you for maintaining a civil tone in this, the political test thread

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Thanks for the link, Grimmie.

I’m unsurprised by my results, I must admit.

IMG-0415.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It was BF logging in and testing people's accounts. He did the same with my account.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
was there a question about whose testes are whose? I fuckin' missed it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bigly? S’that you?
Blurt, my boy, are you just a man in a dress with a lowly liar job or did you go under the knife and have your jewels cut off? If so, do you keep them in a jar by your computer to remind you of what might of been? Maybe they inspire you to Google hard to desperately try to pretend you aren't the slightly below average mentally ill man we all know you to be?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Blurt, my boy, are you just a man in a dress with a lowly liar job or did you go under the knife and have your jewels cut off? If so, do you keep them in a jar by your computer to remind you of what might of been? Maybe they inspire you to Google hard to desperately try to pretend you aren't the slightly below average mentally ill man we all know you to be?

Are those all rhetorical questions, Sir?

Are you trying to flame me? In the Politics sub?

(Those are rhetorical questions, by the way.)

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Take that kind of post to meltdown. Stop posting it in this sub.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
I hope this helps

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I've taken this, or similar test many times over the years and land about the same each time.

Your Political Compass​

Economic Left/Right: -6.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.59​

I recall posting this test, or similar in the past and one of our members having taken it refused to divulge their score calling it a bogus (or something test - rigged?). The reason assuredly was that they scored in the upper right quadrant just as I had predicted - a typical modern con claiming to be the new liberal. LoLz

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
it werks !! SEE !!

You CAN poast without the use of a zillion useless werds no one cares aboot .. :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Hey X, please keep the trolling to meltdown.

If you take notice of the main forum page there are "drama free" subs and "meltdown" which is all about drama.

Thanks Xy :Happy5:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
My sides. :LOL3:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I've taken this, or similar test many times over the years and land about the same each time.

Yeah, same here. I think I took some Canadian version of this test at the last federal election, with very similar results.

I was never a very political creature to begin with, but, over the years, I've seen my stance soften on some issues and harden over others as I began (or continued) to better inform myself about those issues that matter to me most.

A habit I've had my entire life is to consult a variety of news and commentary sources from across the political spectrum--with the exception of extremist ones, left or right--so as to try to gain the broadest perspective possible on any given issue. That habit has always served me well.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Yeah, same here.

I was never a very political creature to begin with
..Neither am I in the sense that all of what I align with politically proceeds from my spiritual beliefs and those very often conform to political Liberalism (as I understand it). It also doesn't mean that what I make allowance for in others in society is what I personally practice. Also, it seems to me that a person could outwardly appear very conservative in their personal practices can be Liberal politically and those who are "free" and debauched/undisciplined in their behavior aren't liberal but may, due to their materialism, be what I would regard as conservative in my own terminology - selfish/materialist/inconsiderate. However, from my perspective of political Liberalism I have no problem with them doing what they do until is violates another person's rights.
In this instance - this taking of the test - I found myself considering how to answer a question and being divided by a purely political mundane position and one of the higher order. I recall that being the case in the matter of art and what I interpreted by "make peace with" authority as a sign of maturity. Unlike another of this sort - sponsored by Libertarians I think, there was no explanation for the scoring of answers to each question - how the questions were weighted and how evaluated in the 4 quadrants. I think if there were then there might be all sort of squawking. For example - in those where explanation was given on the question of immigration (now there's a real hot button topic) more regulated borders was considered the Liberal stance while free flow of labor, open borders, is the conservative position. That should be apparent to anyone but quite plainly it isn't. Part of the reason is that there is a difference between economic and social conservatism, and social conservatives tend to be very tribal.
Also to give an example of the difference between the allowance to others and personal practice there is the subject of transgenderism, by which I mean actually undergoing gender reassignment and not simple gender fluidity. It's a popular subject because it creates division which is what life is all about these days.
In my view of justice, no one is born in the wrong body, in the wrong place and time, or into circumstance by error. With very few exceptions, those of ambiguity, or irreparable damage do I think anyone is doing themselves justice by trying to escape what is prepared for them as a learning experience. That does not mean, though, that I would prohibit their ability to make that decision for themselves. That to me is an example of a political vs a spiritual/metaphysical view - by which I mean mine only.
Just as an aside here let me say that what I find objectionable about modern conservative rhetoric is that while they profess to believe in individual liberty and freedumb, what they actually mean is their's, not other people's.

Last edited: