The Answer "The Aristocrats"

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
The Question: "Alex, what did Trump mutter as he stepped off AF1 for the last time"

81MHenCskTL._AC_SX450_.jpg
141333598_10158163885104755_6815000762260428125_n.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

KA-POWN3D! X2!!! :Sad: :Sad:

Excuse, forgive I often forget how rustic you actually are, "The Aristocrats" is an old old joke, that has been told and retold, here is a version, that if you can keep focused on one thing for approx. 2 minutes.

Is it about SaintTrumps errection, ya gay blade? :LMAO:

Watch the video, and then bitch slap yourself to tears repeatedly and then put yourself in bed, Twink.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Excuse, forgive I often forget how rustic you actually are, "The Aristocrats" is an old old joke, that has been told and retold, here is a version, that if you can keep focused on one thing for approx. 2 minutes.

Watch the video, and then bitch slap yourself to tears repeatedly and then put yourself in bed, Twink.

But I'd have to care first, faggit! :Grin3:

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

But I'd have to care first, faggit! :Grin3:

You have not jap slapped yourself back and forth, repeatedly enough. So quit bothering me. I don't have time for quitters and loosers, ring the bell maggot and you can have a hot shower and a burger.