The Bath Tub Posting Thread

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I propose that everybody who is game post from their bath tubs whenever it pleases them over the course of next weekend (Nov 5th to 7th)...

I have constantly bath tub posted over many years and have noticed it's generally not a thing and I wonder why.

But for the benefit of people like Admin, Flynn, and BEnzo, I must stress that no smartphone should ever be plugged in and used while bathing. It's an electrocution risk and I will not take responsibility for behaviour that is stupid or irresponsible.... especially higher watt smart charger.

If your phone is waterproof or you have a high level of dexterity, join us...

I will suggest that unless you have cold baths, secure a hand towel within reach or a wash cloth on your head for wiping off steam and condensation from your screen, fingers, and face.

Extra points for posting pics of your bath water....or self in the bath water.... or drinks...

I politely ask @Bastard Factory to let this thread be as long as possible in General until such time as he feels it must be moved to Meltdown.

Let's get this bath tub party goin'....

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I do this all the time, Freud lol.

I'll be back tonight!

I guess if the non-readers wanna jump the gun by starting early, that's up to Fraud to deal with.

I'll follow the thread but I'm a shower guy myself, so pics are unlikely.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My view from the bath.

Screenshot-20211104-125631-Photos.jpg

I have to reassure Von Puff here that I'm not drowning and I'm okay.

She thinks humans are weird :D