The Best Way for this Site to make $$$!

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
I know, right? Tatum is exactly what I told my audience he is, and TheHerp admitted he thinks about me every day...

Here's something better to think about every morning:

639145.jpg

• Agree!
Reactions: Ice

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
I know, right? Tatum is exactly what I told my audience he is, and TheHerp admitted he thinks about me every day...

639145.jpg

you have been locked away in a disappointments room ever since you fell on your face at flame truth.

your audience is nothing but empty whispers. the Brawl Hall wayback machine has forgotten you.

you are Old Man Logan without the claws.

Jou fokken poes kakkar naai poes.

-just visiting

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

639145.jpg

you have been locked away in a disappointments room ever since you fell on your face at flame truth.

your audience is nothing but empty whispers. the Brawl Hall wayback machine has forgotten you.

-just visiting
Flame Truth... Is that that site that acts all big n tough but refuses access to new accounts based on fear that a real roaster wants to join? Meh... I’d chew any pretentious wanker on that site!

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
the Brawl Hall wayback machine has forgotten you.

Has it now? I don't remember you from BH - fact - yet you vividly remember me.

In fact, ask A-N-Y old pro-BHer if they remember me - cun`T (who still despises me and will never forget my sexy self), Evil Blood (your hero), Freud (kew), cw_, Brent, Bonesaw; fuck, any others you can think of.

You belong back at that sorry site that banned me after one post. You really do...

SSS
- you won't fight, you bluster bullshit - I'm a tard herder, stay in the pack of your fellow weakings or I lash

X

xXx
Site Supporter

639145.jpg

-just visiting

"you are Old Man Logan without the claws."

And without the Logan if I may add

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
the Brawl Hall wayback machine has forgotten you.

Has it now? I don't remember you from BH - fact - yet you vividly remember me.

In fact, ask A-N-Y old pro-BHer if they remember me - cun`T (who still despises me and will never forget my sexy self), Evil Blood (your hero), Freud (kew), cw_, Brent, Bonesaw; fuck, any others you can think of.

You belong back at that sorry site that banned me after one post. You really do...

SSS
- you won't fight, you bluster bullshit - I'm a tard herder, stay in the pack of your fellow weakings or I lash

can yooz just post another pic of your poodles. ty

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️