The Conservative Case that Trump Lost and Biden Won the 2020 Presidential Election

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I just found out about this report this morning and will be reading it. I suggest others do the same.

lostnotstolen.org

Signatories
We are political conservatives who have spent most of our adult lives working to support the Constitution and the conservative principles upon which it is based: limited government, liberty, equality of opportunity, freedom of religion, a strong national defense, and the rule of law.
We have become deeply troubled by efforts to overturn or discredit the results of the 2020 Presidential Election. There is no principle of our Republic more fundamental than the right of the People to elect our leaders and for their votes to be counted accurately. Efforts to thwart the People’s choice are deeply undemocratic and unpatriotic. Claims that an election was stolen, or that the outcome resulted from fraud, are deadly serious and should be made only on the basis of real and powerful evidence.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️
I was a Donald Trump supporter for a long time. When the president's phone call to Brad Shmutzinger Secretary of State Georgia came to light and he told him to find votes, in doing the recount, and attempted to subvert the democratic process by threats to his political career, to his placement in the Republic Party, to asking him nicely, I was truly disgusted. That cannot be allowed and somehow the faith I had in Donald Trump was erased that day and I saw him for what he was, a faggot that couldn't handle losing and threatened the democratic institution principle to our democracy.

I do not like that Joe Biden won but I do support him as he is my rightful President.

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️
Not sure if we can embed videos here

[video]

Anyone who supports someone who engages in this behaviour is a butthurt dumbfuck who places their idol worship of Donald Trump over the principles the United States was founded on. My auntie is one of these people and I think it's because of my uncle's pressure and her unwillingness to disagree with him about politics, ME PERSONALLY I called him the day after the phone call was posted and he hung up on me when I asked him if he would suck donald trumps dick if Joe Biden told him not to.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I was a Donald Trump supporter for a long time. When the president's phone call to Brad Shmutzinger Secretary of State Georgia came to light and he told him to find votes, in doing the recount, and attempted to subvert the democratic process by threats to his political career, to his placement in the Republic Party, to asking him nicely, I was truly disgusted. That cannot be allowed and somehow the faith I had in Donald Trump was erased that day and I saw him for what he was, a faggot that couldn't handle losing and threatened the democratic institution principle to our democracy.

I do not like that Joe Biden won but I do support him as he is my rightful President.

Well, at least you're not impervious to new information like the hardcore Trump supporters.