The Death of the Liberal Class

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
.. This is an interesting article ascribing the demise of free press (it's beginnings) to Reagan, and of course his was the administration which gave reign to disease of conservatism in modern America, but for those who think that was the start of the illness that has left the 4th branch of government on it's deathbed, you may want to read Chris Hedges' Death of the Liberal Class in which he traces it back to Wilson and WWI.
I know trumputinists and other conservatards will not bother, of course, because emails, Biden, stole ahlecshuns, and Ben Ghazzy eeeeeeek!, but you more intelligent folks may which to read on.

Oops - seems I may have given the wrong link there. (hope you all like Sophia Loren)

Okay - Here it is:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Of course we aren't anything at all alike. I'm a good and wholesome conservative who loves America, and you're a drooling semi-retarded Leftist who hates America.

Any other questions?
I love it too, and the current President

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Of course we aren't anything at all alike. I'm a good and wholesome conservative who loves America, and you're a drooling semi-retarded Leftist who hates America.

Any other questions?

Don't you get bored posting the same faux outrage over and over again? I get bored. Anyone with brainwaves should be bored by it repetitiousness.