Reactions: X
OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
200.gif

PIcardGiggle.gif

:LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
200.gif

PIcardGiggle.gif

:LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3:
awwwww duh bi babeeeee :LOL2:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Well I’ve belatedly discovered Sake. It has no histamines so doesn’t fuck with my head as far as hangovers go. Having a tick allergy makes me susceptible to histamines. Right now I’m drinking some fine sake, Jinro Chamisul, 16% alc vol. it doesn’t come overly cheap though at $13.00 per 375ml bottle, but well worth it.
:ThumbsUp1:
img-info-1.png

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Well I’ve belatedly discovered Sake. It has no histamines so doesn’t fuck with my head as far as hangovers go. Having a tick allergy makes me susceptible to histamines. Right now I’m drinking some fine sake, Jinro Chamisul, 16% alc vol. it doesn’t come overly cheap though at $13.00 per 375ml bottle, but well worth it.
img-info-1.png
Drink it warm if you're not already.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
img-info-1.png
Yeah...I’m drinking it room temperature, but that’s 4’C tonight. They say some places serve it warm to disguise a poor drop? My missus went on business to Japan a few years ago and brought back a sake ornament bottle. But I fashioned a cork for it and have recently given it functional use. I don’t like “ornaments” that are meant to be used...you know like chicks collecting candles and not lighting them.

Anyway they say sake is a sharing drink, so it’s just Breakfall and myself getting hammered. Oooooohoohoohoohoohoo

giphy.gif

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
img-info-1.png
Yeah...I’m drinking it room temperature, but that’s 4’C tonight. They say some places serve it warm to disguise a poor drop? My missus went on business to Japan a few years ago and brought back a sake ornament bottle. But I fashioned a cork for it and have recently given it functional use. I don’t like “ornaments” that are meant to be used...you know like chicks collecting candles and not lighting them.

Anyway they say sake is a sharing drink, so it’s just Breakfall and myself getting hammered. Oooooohoohoohoohoohoo

giphy.gif
It goes down smoother heated. I drink Sake at Sushi joints only, so maybe once a year. That shit creeps up on you then slams pretty hard. I had to call Uber a few years ago because of that shit.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
img-info-1.png

giphy.gif
It goes down smoother heated. I drink Sake at Sushi joints only, so maybe once a year. That shit creeps up on you then slams pretty hard. I had to call Uber a few years ago because of that shit.
The first time I had sake was at a sushi bar too; they served it hot. It’s remarkable that it doesn’t give me much of a hangover either. Histamines in regular wine, particularly the sulphites are an absolute head-splitter form me.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
img-info-1.png

giphy.gif
The first time I had sake was at a sushi bar too; they served it hot. It’s remarkable that it doesn’t give me much of a hangover either. Histamines in regular wine, particularly the sulphites are an absolute head-splitter form me.
I hear ya. The spirit is neutral.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
uck off you fUCKS ..
Dilp you BIAtch ! i NEED to pisS , bring your face . .... QUICK !!
Hazey .. bring the Car, we going BOoze cruisin' lol
Whips you bring tha' ass wipe (: this cheap BEWer gives me the runZ
CaSEY !! .. titties PLEASE ! WHIP 'EM OUT (: smoove snatch too (: ... no not your snatch SLAPPY hahahahahahahahaaa it's cheesey

FUCKITTy fucking FUCK ! lol
What a Krisspiss pisshead!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I knocked off and opened the fridge to zero cider. So I started on the rum on a Thursday...I can already feel it’s going to be a long weekend!