The Golden Globe Awards Is A Show Made In Hell!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Absolute degenerates!!
Kickking white men off the show, celebrating drag queens and of course muh diversity...
Then NBC pulled it off air because there weren't enough black people choosing who got the awards...
Just watch this shitshow, I feel sick!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's an American thing. And sadly, Americans love this.

Jews push this hard. Americans can't see this.

The rest of us can...

Oh no we dont.

Its intentionally made to look like we do, but most of us find it to be a big fucking joke.

It's an embarrassing and ghoulish shit show.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh no we dont.

Its intentionally made to look like we do, but most of us find it to be a big fucking joke.

Yes you do. You have been trained to worship Niggers and Jews.

No, we really dont.

The ratings of this marxist elitest jerk off fest drop more every year. Most Americans are fed up.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh no we dont.

Yes you do. You have been trained to worship Niggers and Jews.
W2KwIsI.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No, we really dont.

The ratings of this marxist elitest jerk off fest drop more every year. Most Americans are fed up.
I see no signs of changes...

Because you arent here around Americans. There is a lot of propaganda.

The ratings dropping tells the story. People are getting hostile towards the cultural marxism....finally.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Yep., It is.. About as dirty as saying all Americans worship Niggers and Jews. You've been sniffing too many pairs of your own underwear.. dumb fucker.
In all honesty, you are the one that inserted Nigger Dick into a White mouth...

Maybe the American Meem really is true, and you think about Nigger dick more than one should?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yep., It is.. About as dirty as saying all Americans worship Niggers and Jews. You've been sniffing too many pairs of your own underwear.. dumb fucker.
In all honesty, you are the one that inserted Nigger Dick into a White mouth...

Maybe the American Meem really is true, and you think about Nigger dick more than one should?
I was showing how much YOU love the nigger.. HAHA.. WHAT? NOT TRUE? Don't assume it's true about all Americans.. get it? :)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Because you arent here around Americans. There is a lot of propaganda.

The ratings dropping tells the story.
I don't think that makes a difference.

If you met me in person, do you think you could differentiate me between a Canadian and American?

Protip: You could not.

No that's not my point. Of course I cant tell who is Canadian or American in person.

My point is you are not HERE in America to see what is actually going on verses what the propaganda machine wants people to THINK is going on.

People are fed up. You arent gonna hear about that. That's all in sayin.

DDT

Factory Bastard
No that's not my point. Of course I cant tell who is Canadian or American in person.

My point is you are not HERE in America to see what is actually going on verses what the propaganda machine wants people to THINK is going on.

People are fed up. You arent gonna hear about that. That's all in sayin.
No, I know what's going on...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LMAO! I heard about this golden globe awards bullshit. I never have watched any of these awards. Hollyweird asshats are worth as much as used toilet paper to me.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
America is definitely the world capital of ZOG, but not all Americans are complicit with the Globohomo agenda.

The blame lies squarely on Jews for the woke clown world pantomime we're inflicted with today.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
America is definitely the world capital of ZOG, but not all Americans are complicit with the Globohomo agenda.

The blame lies squarely on Jews for the woke clown world pantomime we're inflicted with today.
See if you get the chance, watch this about the guy who owned "mega upload" and the lengths Hollywood Jews went after him because he was stealing their shekels, absolutely shocking! They treated the guy like a terrorist! He had a criminal record but he was still given New Zealand residency which is unheard of but it was all part of a plan to get him extradited to the US ILLEGALLY!! Another eye opener