The great big consolidated fake news thread

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Here is where we will post all of the fake news about Liberals and the areas they occupy

I'll start

this one has totally got to be fake noose as everyone knows there are no homeless people in San Fran

and if there are they've only just arrived there from Red states!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trump wins again. For people who are not brain dead we always knew the Democrat propaganda about "kids in cages" horse shit was always made up nonsense plus it was started under Obama. The criminal Biden released every illegal claiming to be traveling with a minor into the U.S. no questions asked which has resulted in record child sex trafficking.

Now, the criminal Biden has finally figured out that 80% of the population does not support his open borders policy so, belatedly, Biden admin officials are trying to reinstate successful Trump era policies. Democrats truly are stupid creatures. Just dumb as rocks.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Trump wins again. For people who are not brain dead we always knew the Democrat propaganda about "kids in cages" horse shit was always made up nonsense plus it was started under Obama. The criminal Biden released every illegal claiming to be traveling with a minor into the U.S. no questions asked which has resulted in record child sex trafficking.

Now, the criminal Biden has finally figured out that 80% of the population does not support his open borders policy so, belatedly, Biden admin officials are trying to reinstate successful Trump era policies. Democrats truly are stupid creatures. Just dumb as rocks.

oh yeah.. that's a great example of fake news brother

lemme see if I can find something to top this

doubtful as this was really really outlandish and false of course

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Here's something that couldn't not have happened in a liberal city like new york

no way

False News must be lying about this -- these are paid white supremacists doing this that you see on video

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oh, and Jessie Smollet? He was telling the truth.. because everyone knows that downtown Chicago is red neck MAGA country. Duh.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
MOAR LIES!!!!

there goes the MAGA leadership of Atlanta arresting people who don't exist again

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Shit like this is why I won't support Trump. He is a clown.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The left always lies about everything. Absolutely everything.