The Harrowing Story And Photos Of Omayra Sanchez

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
PSjmbhZ.jpg

zbWIRrJ.jpg

qEiEnFM.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
The poisonous volcanic water started turning her eyes black before she slowly died in front of her mother and cameras... =(

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"The public outcry over Omayra Sánchez’s death also sparked debate over the vulturistic nature of photojournalism.

“There are hundreds of thousands of Omayras around the world — important stories about the poor and the weak and we photojournalists are there to create the bridge,” Fournier said of the criticisms. The fact that people still find the photograph utterly disturbing, even decades after it was taken, shows Omayra Sánchez’s “lasting power.”"

Yeah that's why they do it. To show people it's real.

People are dumb. They dont care its "vulturistic".....they resent the graphic reminder of how good they have it.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
"The public outcry over Omayra Sánchez’s death also sparked debate over the vulturistic nature of photojournalism.

“There are hundreds of thousands of Omayras around the world — important stories about the poor and the weak and we photojournalists are there to create the bridge,” Fournier said of the criticisms. The fact that people still find the photograph utterly disturbing, even decades after it was taken, shows Omayra Sánchez’s “lasting power.”"

People are dumb. They dont care its "vulturistic".....they resent the graphic reminder of how good they have it.
I hate censorship and I've watched thousands of gore vids but I just couldn't have filmed that poor soul as she slowly met her maker, poor soul... =(

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I hate censorship and I've watched thousands of gore vids but I just couldn't have filmed that poor soul as she slowly met her maker, poor soul... =(

I know. The people who do this to get the info out there are always haunted.

The man who took that picture of the starving child with a culture in the back ground ended up committing suicide. A lot of people were outraged he "just watched" and did nothing.

But there was nothing he could do...because that child was so emaciated that solid food would have killed the child. All he could do was bring awareness that it's real.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I know. The people who do this to get the info out there are always haunted.

The man who took that picture of the starving child with a culture in the back ground ended up committing suicide. A lot of people were outraged he "just watched" and did nothing.

But there was nothing he could do...because that child was so emaciated that solid food would have killed the child. All he could do was bring awareness that it's real.
What picture's that? I watched a video yesterday about pictures with terrible or haunting backgrounds where that one stood out... I'll find the vid for you now there's quite a few fucked up ones...