The Hollowco$$t Files: Part 381

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Ruh roh!!

LOLOCAUST.jpg

hholhx.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

wizer

Factory Bastard
Why does yous guys post shit that's so easily debunked?
It's like those who post "proof" that the moon landings were faked, or supposed images of Bigfoot, or Alien adbductions or the Lochness monster.

They're either trolling or they really are that freaking stupid. The older I get the more of this crap I attribute to the latter.

The poster you're referring to... I'm on the fence. Could go either way.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
It's like those who post "proof" that the moon landings were faked, or supposed images of Bigfoot, or Alien adbductions or the Lochness monster.

They're either trolling or they really are that freaking stupid. The older I get the more of this crap I attribute to the latter.

The poster you're referring to... I'm on the fence. Could go either way.
...but what about those space rock implants they find in abductees, wizer?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
But he committed genocide, Murd. I think it was more than simply funding the war.

I’m saying that was his reason. He used crank (meth) to control the third reich and convinced them Jews were genetically different from whites.

He had to gas them or he would have had witnesses who could incriminate him for his crimes.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m saying that was his reason. He used crank (meth) to control the third reich and convinced them Jews were genetically different from whites.

He had to gas them or he would have had witnesses who could incriminate him for his crimes.

6 million Jews exterminated just to "get away with it"? I don't think so.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
6 million Jews exterminated just to "get away with it"? I don't think so.
The fact that you believe such an outrageous figure without question shows how brainwashed you are.

The 6 million figure is pure fiction and is used due to some kind of superstition and spirtual connection to judaism...

6million.jpg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why does yous guys post shit that's so easily debunked? You operate on pure unabashed hate, nothing more.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
What I am more curious about us why did it take you a full month to respond to this thread, unless it is hopes to cause more drama?

It is assumed ( my bad for assuming) that a dead thread is dead.