Menu
Home
Forum Rules
Donate
Meltdown Mayhem Hacks ⚔︎
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
Log in
Register
What's new
Menu
Log in
Register
Home
Basement - Pure Drama
ANONYMOUS
The I love flynn tbread
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Flynn" data-source="post: 1628978" data-attributes="member: 537"><p>You don't realize how fucking WRONG you are about everything you giant baboon's ass. The whole time your wanna be roided up ass is screaming at a fucking ghost. Hey, ass wipe, Martini hasn't been here since you were a regular poster you giant pin headed mutant.</p><p></p><p>Lets not talk about looks, Bluto. You're a fat assed senior citizen that gets winded just thinking about going to the bathroom. Spare me your song and dance about how much of a catch you are, because if I were to have accidentally snagged you, I would definitely throw your bloated carcass back to where it came from. </p><p></p><p>At the end the day you're nothing more than a wannabe keyboard "warrior," who thinks by trying to out type someone is the path to victory, that with your idiotic claims that somehow I have been that clown Martini all this time.</p><p></p><p>What a fucking dolt.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Flynn, post: 1628978, member: 537"] You don't realize how fucking WRONG you are about everything you giant baboon's ass. The whole time your wanna be roided up ass is screaming at a fucking ghost. Hey, ass wipe, Martini hasn't been here since you were a regular poster you giant pin headed mutant. Lets not talk about looks, Bluto. You're a fat assed senior citizen that gets winded just thinking about going to the bathroom. Spare me your song and dance about how much of a catch you are, because if I were to have accidentally snagged you, I would definitely throw your bloated carcass back to where it came from. At the end the day you're nothing more than a wannabe keyboard "warrior," who thinks by trying to out type someone is the path to victory, that with your idiotic claims that somehow I have been that clown Martini all this time. What a fucking dolt. [/QUOTE]
Name
Verification
Post reply
Home
Basement - Pure Drama
ANONYMOUS
The I love flynn tbread