The King in the North

!Jon Snow!

Hello everyone!

You are in the presence of Jon Snow, Aegon of Houses Targaryen and Stark, King of the Andals, the Rhyonar, and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, The White Wolf, First of his Name, King in the North and of the Free Folk, the Resurrected, the Undead, The Prince that was Promised, Beater of Bastards, Watcher of the Night, Defender of the Wall, and Guardian and Protector of Westeros.

I originally had an account back in 2015 with the same exact name. I'm glad BF is BACK!

tl;dr - I am Jon snow and I do know some things.

Fangz

of questionable integrity
Hello everyone!

You are in the presence of Jon Snow, Aegon of Houses Targaryen and Stark, King of the Andals, the Rhyonar, and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, The White Wolf, First of his Name, King in the North and of the Free Folk, the Resurrected, the Undead, The Prince that was Promised, Beater of Bastards, Watcher of the Night, Defender of the Wall, and Guardian and Protector of Westeros.

I originally had an account back in 2015 with the same exact name. I'm glad BF is BACK!

tl;dr - I am Jon snow and I do know some things.

Hello Jon, welcome to BF.

I do hope you enjoy your stay.

Best regards.

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
FB has its place. I'll never understand people who don't use it. It's like saying "I don't use email" or "I don't believe in online banking." That sounds like my grandparents.

OP
OP

!Jon Snow!

Your grandparents must be from 18th century maybe.
It's normal to have an email. and not FB.
To think FB is as important as an email address is ridiculous.