The Trump Traveling Medicine Show owes at least 14 Cities close to Two Million Dollars in Fees.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
tenor.gif

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
LMAO! I hope Trump tells you liberal roaches to fuk off! Only some libtards would cry about spending money on public services after they had to spend their tax money providing public services! Why, dont the fukin plebs realize thats actually their graft money? BWAAAHAHAHAHA! PWN3D!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
"All successful billionaires pay their bills via collection agencies, it's just good sound best practices" Dovetard

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
"All successful billionaires pay their bills via collection agencies, it's just good sound best practices" Dovetard
You know, if you manage to shed enough tears Trump may actually go broke one day.

I kid you not.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You aren't even smart enough to understand my posts, let alone attempt to predict them.

You dont give a flying shit about this topic, either. Until your brainwashed ass starts holding your elected officials to the fire of scrutiny, you ain't shit but a partisan hack hypocrite who should not be allow to vote.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LMFAO dumbass! TrumpCo ALREADY pays taxes to cover this shit! WE ALL DID!....unless your dumb ass thinks he didn't... Fuck, I cant keep track of your crazy. One week, you say his released tax filings show he's an idiot cause he paid too much taxes, the next week, he's a scammer because you cant see how much he paid in other years. Did you figure out yet that the IRS woulda had him in jail if he didnt pay what he owed?