"The Trump Violated Federal Laws in his Clownish attempts to overturn the 2020 Election." J6 Panel for Truth, Justice And The American Way

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Blasting a protest with a mild riot into an insurrection and slandering everyone who protested the government as terrorists and putting together a whole narrative and panel to find ways of making the people criminals is NOT the American way.

It's the most anti American you can get. This is what one party authoritarianism looks like. Slandering opposition and criminalizing them.

As long as you hate your opposition more than you care about the country or our rights...you'll be a useful idiot.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
48b1cf6b5504d7d66a3698caf1eab3e67f781345.jpeg

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Blasting a protest with a mild riot into an insurrection and slandering everyone who protested the government as terrorists and putting together a whole narrative and panel to find ways of making the people criminals is NOT the American way.

It's the most anti American you can get. This is what one party authoritarianism looks like. Slandering opposition and criminalizing them.

As long as you hate your opposition more than you care about the country or our rights...you'll be a useful idiot.

“A mild riot”

Where government officials were evacuated by police armed in riot gear from a monumental historical building while more police were injured while their barricades were busted through …

Thank God the electoral college ballots were rescued.

But all this coming from a person who has NO problem with the slander AND murder of the protestors who opposed police brutality against black minorities.

Kenosha was a mild riot compared to the treason that went down at the Capitol, dumbass.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

“A mild riot”

Where government officials were evacuated by police armed in riot gear from a monumental historical building while more police were injured while their barricades were busted through …

But all this coming from a person who has NO problem with the slander AND murder of the protestors who opposed police brutality against black minorities.

Kenosha was a mild riot compared to the treason that went down at the Capitol, dumbass.

Seriously, these filthy people, used poles with Blue Lives Matter flags to...wait for it...beat up COPS. They smeared their shit all over the walls of the people's house. They used bear spray on cops, they were violent as hell, busting windows, crawling all over the chambers.

It was a violent zoo, they were like gorillas in a rage.

Duhv and dumbass people like her are liars. DO NOT BELIEVE YOUR LYING EYES...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

“A mild riot”

Seriously, these filthy people, used poles with Blue Lives Matter flags to...wait for it...beat up COPS. They smeared their shit all over the walls of the people's house. They used bear spray on cops, they were violent as hell, busting windows, crawling all over the chambers.

It was a violent zoo, they were like gorillas in a rage.

Duhv and dumbass people like her are liars. DO NOT BELIEVE YOUR LYING EYES...

They are so fucking stooooopid

We're seventh in literacy, twenty-seventh in math, twenty-second in science, forty-ninth in life expectancy, 178th in infant mortality, third in median household income, number four in labor force, and number four in exports. We lead the world in only three categories: number of incarcerated citizens per capita, number of adults who believe angels are real, and defense spending.

~ MAGA ~

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
American conservatives: I got mine!

Saying you’re a conservative at this day in age translates to being completely out of touch with reality and aligning with some white supremacy propaganda pushing wannabe militia who is going to convince you that a migrant farm worker is going to steal your IT job… they are already bringing too much attention to themselves via online purchase in the form of a full-blown Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives investigation.

I hope they get anally raped by the Government with mind control probes and no lube.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
American conservatives: I got mine!

Saying you’re a conservative at this day in age translates to being completely out of touch with reality and aligning with some white supremacy propaganda pushing wannabe militia who is going to convince you that a migrant farm worker is going to steal your IT job… they are already bringing too much attention to themselves via online purchase in the form of a full-blown Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives investigation.

I hope they get anally raped by the Government with mind control probes and no lube.

You and me both.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL! Dont you love it when libtards feign concern for police? The other 363 days, they shrug their shoulders when they're gunned down in the streets!