The utter fucking state of the nation.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

My 5 minute ramble on what is going on in the UK.

I'd like to listen, but rambles aren't my thing. I wish people who post these things would thnk about it for a minute, edit themselves, then record. It's not that hard.

One good minute is worth 40 or 50 rambles.

OP
OP
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
I'd like to listen, but rambles aren't my thing. I wish people who post these things would thnk about it for a minute, edit themselves, then record. It's not that hard.

One good minute is worth 40 or 50 rambles.
Thanks for your input, its how I will improve. Yes I got the ramble bit, it just was not as smooth as the one before which was jokey and off the cuff. But cheers.:)

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

My 5 minute ramble on what is going on in the UK.

I've been reading a bit about the political implosion in the UK. I recognize the relevance of the distinct concerns you touch on.

I think it might prove useful to look at your sub topics again, and maybe do a 2-3 minute talk on each, then a separate talk where you tie those together with how you think the realm needs to move forward, from your point of view.

I'd love to hear other perspectives as well. After all, we mostly hear from pundits, "reporters" and others, who aren't the regular people in the UK.