The Vikings in North America

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
They followed the Oregon Trail all the way to the heart of the Willamette Valley the veritable garden of eden at the end of the trail to Salem Oregon where they established a High School.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

r9BWi55.png

Go Vikings!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Go Vikings!
The Natives (Indians) musta been pretty good fighters if they could match the Vikings who were ferocious by the standards of the day & ravaged Europe.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
The Natives (Indians) musta been pretty good fighters if they could match the Vikings who were ferocious by the standards of the day & ravaged Europe.

I don't think we know too much about the "Viking" experience in North America...I Think we all know the Viking era was not all nonstop beheadings, clubbing, hangings, rapes pillaging and looting, a lot of it was routine migration of people wanting to explore over the horizon for land and opportunity and developing civil relationships with the locals, and trading of goods and services etc mixed in with initiating some law and order and such.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I don't think we know too much about the "Viking" experience in North America...I Think we all know the Viking era was not all nonstop beheadings, clubbing, hangings, rapes pillaging and looting, a lot of it was routine migration of people wanting to explore over the horizon for land and opportunity and developing civil relationships with the locals, and trading of goods and services etc mixed in with initiating some law and order and such.
mmmm Rape!...oops sorry never mind wrong chat.