The wonders of communibalism

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It happened during the Holodomor too

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Who said that it "worked"? You haven't answered the question.

I say that it distinctly didn't work. I say it may never work because what Marxism-Leninism doesn't take into account or at least fully understand is that human nature is too difficult to change.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Who said that it "worked"? You haven't answered the question.

I say that it distinctly didn't work. I say it may never work because what Marxism-Leninism doesn't take into account or at least fully understand is that human nature is too difficult to change.
Sometimes you say really intelligent and enlightened things, can't understand why you still vote democrat.

Communism in its essence is not bad, but it requires a type of people that's still very rare in this world.

In the current status quo, anything that's claimed to be communism is simply a disguise for complete control.

They don't want to end inequality, they just want to make sure that there's just the leadership and the "rest".

This way, they can keep their rich lifestyle while the rest fights for scraps.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They don't want to end inequality, they just want to make sure that there's just the leadership and the "rest".

That's everyone @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© . I cannot, in good conscience, align myself with any party that supports White Nationalism. I wish you could understand that. They malign Latinos all the time.

Look at what DeSantis did with those Venezuelans. He used them as pawns. And they came here fleeing the Maduro regime.

I don't know how in good conscience any Latino can support Republicans. They hate us, or at least will use us to gain votes. Fuck that.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
That's everyone @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© . I cannot, in good conscience, align myself with any party that supports White Nationalism. I wish you could understand that. They malign Latinos all the time.

Look at what DeSantis did with those Venezuelans. He used them as pawns. And they came here fleeing the Maduro regime.

I don't know how in good conscience any Latino can support Republicans. They hate us, or at least will use us to gain votes. Fuck that.

They don’t give a fuck about you or any minority including women.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yet you support the side which still freely and openly waves the Commie hammer and sickle flag?

Notice how the emojis you got were the "shocked" ones?

One of those women openly said they support communism "for the poor" and conservatism for everyone else.

It can really make your brain bleed and it's a good argument for not allowing everyone to vote. Just those who can pass a test and show at least a fundamental knowledge on the country we live in.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yet you support the side that actually spews hateful racist abuse at minorities. Passes all the policies that negatively impact minorities.

Who allowed riots and destruction of minority communities for 8 straight months. Even murdering an 8 year old black child. A race war grift that scammed millions and gave NOTHING back to the communities they wrecked.

A party who was responsible for the kkk and jim crow. Who wont allow black children to attend schools that can teach them literacy. A party who claims black people cannot be expected to have a state ID.

Yeah no there is nothing "white nationalist" about the party that opposes democrats.....but even if there were....you are supporting racist hatred.

Maybe you should put down the corporate propaganda media and start looking directly at policies and results. Anyone with a brain can look at Trump policies and see he did more to help American black communities than the democrats ever have. You could at least be open minded enough to analyze every side of an issue rather than responding to those who challenge your beliefs and bias with venom and hate.

When I look at the establishment cuck party I see people who support violence and look down on minorities and dont care a bit about others. And I have nothing to counter that.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Notice how the emojis you got were the "shocked" ones?

One of those women openly said they support communism "for the poor" and conservatism for everyone else.

It can really make your brain bleed and it's a good argument for not allowing everyone to vote. Just those who can pass a test and show at least a fundamental knowledge on the country we live in.
Large Marge's typical MO when she disagrees with something, but is unable to refute it, is to respond with one of those irritating eye roll negs.

Aidsman's favourite is the tiny dick emoji...

Seriously, it's like having a pair of overgrown, elderly children roaming around.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sometimes you say really intelligent and enlightened things, can't understand why you still vote democrat.

Communism in its essence is not bad, but it requires a type of people that's still very rare in this world.

In the current status quo, anything that's claimed to be communism is simply a disguise for complete control.

This way, they can keep their rich lifestyle while the rest fights for scraps.
The very same can be said about capitalism. People can't control their desire for wealth and power, and when they get those things they lose their ability to be both rational and compassionate. Currently the world is massively fucked largely due to malignant capitalism.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The very same can be said about capitalism. People can't control their desire for wealth and power, and when they get those things they lose their ability to be both rational and compassionate. Currently the world is massively fucked largely due to malignant capitalism.

So we are fucked due to "malignant capitalism" so the solution is to give the malignant elites more control and power over all our lives as well as more of our money?

That's the part that confounds those of us who oppose more socailism. You think it's bad now......WHY would we surrender more of our rights and options and make ourselves more dependent on these people who you even admit are easily corrupted?