The worst things in life.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
White liberal women. I have been around them my whole life and the things they say seem to get more stupid by the day.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
White liberal women. I have been around them my whole life and the things they say seem to get more stupid by the day.

As there must be in California, there certainly are in Vancouver & Canada's Left Coast @Oerdin.

I'd call it Liberal City Central. ;-)

A balance of different pov is more desirable actually. I'm not too fond of the current political climate cuz so many people are on edge these days.

It feels rather tense.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah they really are the worst.

It's not even that they say dumb things with confidence. It's how aggresive and venomous they get when you try to interact with it and challange them.

I dont think Lotus is bad at all. I wish she would interact more in a meaningful way besides just name calling and snapping....but she doesnt have that viscious edge to her like Murd or Oak.

I've also noticed they can be vastly more vile towards women as opposed to men.

They are very sanctimonious, intensely judgemental and angry. Pretty much everything they accuse us of being while they go on their degrading tizzys.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
I've also noticed they can be vastly more vile towards women as opposed to men.

Thats always the way though, men responding in more agressive manner to other men as well. The exceptions to this seem to be Fags, Incels and young female SJWs(The last just being generally nasty to all). I think its what I call "of chance of a shag" psycology, it kind of fits regardless of how abstracted online is.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Watching your child die has to be the worse - - - - - -