They Say We're No Longer Allowed To Use The Word Pedophile

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hey Sparky your butt buddy Stubby was assboxed for using that p word we don't use here.

Smarten up!

Well, allow me to educate you, he said its allowed when discussing politics :Happy5:

You have something against exposing these things? You and your pal Semen seem to get awful worked up on this subject.

Crazy, talk against groomers, and Aids and Semen have their panties twisted. Talk against abortion and ya got a couple lefty cunts that rear their ugly heads. Amazing.

Its like y'all only care for yourselves. Reminds me of that thread "Selfish Motherfuckers" I made.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, allow me to educate you, he said its allowed when discussing politics :Happy5:

You have something against exposing these things? You and your pal Semen seem to get awful worked up on this subject.

Crazy, talk against groomers, and Aids and Semen have their panties twisted. Talk against abortion and ya got a couple lefty cunts that rear their ugly heads. Amazing.

Its like y'all only care for yourselves. Reminds me of that thread "Selfish Motherfuckers" I made.
I have something against you members of the BF gay mens glee club obsessing over the fear mongering against the lgbtqia+ tiny population, when the vastly overwhelming population of the actual "groomers" are not trans, nonbinary, gay, drag queen, Lebanese, or cross dresser....it is almost always ordinary average people with access that you would not think twice about in that context until they're caught.....you've been programmed to hate the boogy mans your bullet point writers have given you...it's like a sin tax (alcohol and tobacco etc, ie something hard to defend)

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I have something against you members of the BF gay mens glee club obsessing over the fear mongering against the lgbtqia+ tiny population, when the vastly overwhelming population of the actual "groomers" are not trans, nonbinary, gay, drag queen, Lebanese, or cross dresser....it is almost always ordinary average people with access that you would not think twice about in that context until they're caught.....you've been programmed to hate the boogy mans your bullet point writers have given you...it's like a sin tax (alcohol and tobacco etc, ie something hard to defend)

7378d82abcf98b80.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

All the while you Okies interbreed. No wonder most of y’all are dead at 55