They're CUMMING after your kids again, pt 429

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Complaining about a thread's content without even watching the video included in the OP, unbelievable.

@SHAMPAIN , yeah Poark's true colours are shining already.

I'm not complaining about your content. I find your thread title disturbing. Get a brain or stop responding to me if you can't understand how disturbing your thread title it...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If you weren't such a fucking brainwashed idiot, your outrage would be aimed at the people in the video, not me.

I told you to stop if you weren't cognizant of what you posted. I have never watched your videos since the time I clicked on one trying to give you the benefit of the doubt at SG. I was wrong for doing so.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Things are going to get worse before they get even worse... We have yet to reach peak clown world.

2deqMl.gif

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, the OP and video should remain, remove the posts which follow if you must, although there's really no need.

People have to learn to post their fights in meltdown.
I don't feel that this bullshit thread belonged in Politics in the first place. "Cumming for kids", seriously?

Well, you always have supported pedophil-ia. It's rather disgusting and evil but your track record is extremely clear, ped0.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, the OP and video should remain, remove the posts which follow if you must, although there's really no need.

People have to learn to post their fights in meltdown.
I don't feel that this bullshit thread belonged in Politics in the first place. "Cumming for kids", seriously?

Well, you always have supported pedophil-ia. It's rather disgusting and evil but your track record is extremely clear, ped0.
You know you are completely insane, right? It's OK, my lips are sealed, your deep dark secrets are safe here Brah, share with us.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
The time is rapidly approaching where these perverts are going to be culled in the streets.
I don't want to be alive seeing creepy old piodios, holding hands with a minor or french-kissing a toddler because it is "love for all". Not with me man.