Think Trump will ask Niki Haley to become his running mate?

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I think he is too insecure to pick someone whose position as VP wouldn't be a strong defensive measure against impeachment #3. So a Desantis or a Ted Cruz etc

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I believe it can happen, just as Fatso is dead meat at the hands of Putin if he loses. He’s desperate stupid, a rapist, and criminal. He will do anything to win and stay alive. Who would his VP chooses be? who would want to get involved with the crook? I bet even the perv Jim Jorden would say no

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I believe it can happen, just as Fatso is dead meat at the hands of Putin if he loses. He’s desperate stupid, a rapist, and criminal. He will do anything to win and stay alive. Who would his VP chooses be? who would want to get involved with the crook? I bet even the perv Jim Jorden would say no
Yet in spite of public disapproval, Trump is polling higher than Biden these days.

Biden is in trouble and Trump could win.

For that reason, I really think that the Democrats should dump Biden asap.

Tell/order him not to run again. Step down before the next election.

biden was never meant as any more than a 1 term President.

He should hand the reins over to a younger person.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yet in spite of public disapproval, Trump is polling higher than Biden these days.

Biden is in trouble and Trump could win.

For that reason, I really think that the Democrats should dump Biden asap.

Tell/order him not to run again. Step down before the next election.

biden was never meant as any more than a 1 term President.

He should hand the reins over to a younger person.

Biden just polled higher in the battle ground states by 4 pts.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My friends in liberal California tell me there is no way Trump can win. I do know he would be capable of anything if confronted with this Fact. Nikki may be interested if she can’t beat Fatso. Fatso has a lot riding on this. This time around Mr. Putin won’t be so kind. The Ukraine would be a piece of cake had Trump won the election. Putin has an incredible memory

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
My friends in liberal California tell me there is no way Trump can win. I do know he would be capable of anything if confronted with this Fact. Nikki may be interested if she can’t beat Fatso. Fatso has a lot riding on this. This time around Mr. Putin won’t be so kind. The Ukraine would be a piece of cake had Trump won the election. Putin has an incredible memory
Nobody thought he would win in '16, and look what happened.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Very true. Scares the hell out of me. I bet it scares the hell out of Trump if he loses.
Anything would scare the hell out of you old man. You’re Italian for a start, slight, with two swallow tattoos on your chest that screams “don’t hurt me I’ll suck your cock”. Even the goddamn towel railing is catching up to your withering height.

Best thing that you could possibly do is to cut off your dirty little old man penis and smoke it you weed-smoking degenerate you!

:PuffPuffPass: