This Article Got Me Wondering

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
So wait...you're saying that there we are stuck for months under 10 ft of snow in Donner's Pass, and we've eaten the last of the horse and clothing...I succumb to the cold and lack of food,
..and you wouldn't eat me? wtf...?

I'd no doubt taste like a mixed salad with vinaigrette dressing, along side bourbon salmon, cracked pepper and garlic. I'd be freekin delicious.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So wait...you're saying that there we are stuck for months under 10 ft of snow in Donner's Pass, and we've eaten the last of the horse and clothing...I succumb to the cold and lack of food,
..and you wouldn't eat me? wtf...?

I'd no doubt taste like a mixed salad with vinaigrette dressing, along side bourbon salmon, cracked pepper and garlic. I'd be freekin delicious.

I don't know what I'd do for sure. I'd like to think I'd be saved long before that could happen. Plus, I'm getting up on in there in years...I could just decide it had been a good run and just succumb to hypothermia...seems you may freeze for a bit, but then you just go to sleep with little pain.

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
I don't know what I'd do for sure. I'd like to think I'd be saved long before that could happen. Plus, I'm getting up on in there in years...I could just decide it had been a good run and just succumb to hypothermia...seems you may freeze for a bit, but then you just go to sleep with little pain.
Trust me - you'd pull my sheath knife from my waist and save yourself.
...and it would be okay by me.
Really, I wouldn't care. Except that I would be happy if I did good works even in death.