This is gonna lead to good tings

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'd be okay with her proposals just as long as part of the plan was to bus the convicts out of NY and into Portland, Seattle, San franciso and other liberal cesspools

Lets those clowns deal with these animals

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'd be okay with her proposals just as long as part of the plan was to bus the convicts out of NY and into Portland, Seattle, San franciso and other liberal cesspools

I agree.

We should dump all the criminals there and block off these shit holes from the rest of the country.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I agree.

We should dump all the criminals there and block off these shit holes from the rest of the country.
sanctuary cities

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'd actually one up this bitch. I've said for years now that prison sentences shouldnt last more than 15 years, ever. 15 years and 1 day should carry a public execution. As far as the cruel and unusual part, they hanged and shot people back in the day in America. Those should be the primary methods of execution. Lethal injection should NEVER be an option.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'd actually one up this bitch. I've said for years now that prison sentences shouldnt last more than 15 years, ever. 15 years and 1 day should carry a public execution. As far as the cruel and unusual part, they hanged and shot people back in the day in America. Those should be the primary methods of execution. Lethal injection should NEVER be an option.

Oh, did you really say that for years ?

and you thought the semen was making you stupit :rightON:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh, did you really say that for years ?

and you thought the semen was making you stupit :rightON:
Decades even, faggit. No, you cant suck me off, cum guzzler.